The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm defending this niggas people hadana aniguu iiga soo horjesanaa Yaab :farmajoyaab::jcoleno: IMG_6425.PNG

So you would rather have me not correct him blaming all of Hawiye than 2 cities where the events happened at? Maxaa ka qaldan Ma fiyoowdahay saxiib?

Its the same thing on a different scale. Its actually really simple... the people who did it are guilty and that is all.

btw I don't even know what guilt you guys are talking about.

YoungFarah

VIP
Its the same thing on a different scale. Its actually really simple... the people who did it are guilty and that is all.

btw I don't even know what guilt you guys are talking about.
OP was accusing beesha dhusomareeb iyo cadaado for threatening to kill Farmaajo or something then @TheMadMullah caay buu hawiye ku bilaabay and I was defending them then doqonkaan started accusing me of shit waryaa waa i wareerisay nacalaa

YoungFarah

VIP
What events happened in cadaado and dhusamareb?:gucciwhat:
Watch the video you doqon how are you amdebating with me if you don't know the f'ing topic. Ileen this is what you FKD obsessed folks argue over. Things you don't even know about.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Watch the video you doqon how are you amdebating with me if you don't know the f'ing topic. Ileen this is what you FKD obsessed folks argue over. Things you don't even know about.
I watched the video:kodaksmiley:

I thought you were referring to something else

YoungFarah

VIP
I watched the video:kodaksmiley:

I thought you were referring to something else
Then why debate and starting cussing people out if you don't know what I was talking about. Fix up bro there's more to life than qabil and qabyaalad. f*ck qabyaalad and become transqabil.

Agent 47

I'm a fake ass. When have I ever made fun of a qabil. Don't get all emotional on me :mjlol:
I was defending your people dameeryahow:chrisfreshhah:
You said dhusamareb and cadado should be referred as the mooryan plus who the f*ck are you to defend my people?:westbrookwtf:

YoungFarah

VIP
You said dhusamareb and cadado should be referred as the mooryan plus who the f*ck are you to defend my people?:westbrookwtf:
I'm a Somali wadani that cares about all of Somalia not a petty tuulo dick measurer. My people kulaha with that attitude Somalia will go nowhere. I defend all Somali people.

Agent 47

Then why debate and starting cussing people out if you don't know what I was talking about. Fix up bro there's more to life than qabil and qabyaalad. f*ck qabyaalad and become transqabil.
You're FAKE, you're low-key qabyalad infested, you ain't fooling anyone:mjlol:

I was talking about HG not hawiye first then you referred Dhusamreb and Cadado as Moorayn which is generalizing.

YoungFarah

VIP
Who are you to be defending my people kulaha after I put down all your accusations against me you're angry that I'm defending your people. This logic is cancerous and this FKD business is childish bro. Get your priorities right walaal.

Agent 47

I'm a Somali wadani that cares about all of Somalia not a petty tuulo dick measurer. My people kulaha with that attitude Somalia will go nowhere. I defend all Somali people.
Yeah my people:kodaksmiley:

you're the one referring two towns with over 200,000 people mooryan so don't act like you so type of angel, you're qabilist, you're one of those twitter "wadanis":idontlike:

YoungFarah

VIP
Yeah my people:kodaksmiley:

you're the one referring two towns with over 200,000 people mooryan so don't act like you so type of angel, you're qabilist, you're one of those twitter "wadanis":idontlike:
Where did I refer to them as Mooryaans you're really pulling things out of your ass saxiib :chrisfreshhah:. Where did I call them mooryaan?

Agent 47

Who are you to be defending my people kulaha after I put down all your accusations against me you're angry that I'm defending your people. This logic is cancerous and this FKD business is childish bro. Get your priorities right walaal.
how am I mad? did I call you any names? Like "dameeryahow" i caught your fake ass and you getting mad:camby:

YoungFarah

VIP
how am I mad? did I call you any names? Like "dameeryahow" i caught your fake ass and you getting mad:camby:
I am mad cos you're lying about me bro. Where have I called Hawiye or even Cadaado and Dhusomareeb mooryaan. I told him to rather say the cities in the title than an entire qabil. He called them Mooryaan not me. Beenta iskadhaaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts