The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Wtf? Are you slow? Asking a question is being a qabilist?
are u not murursade. Why would you be so eager to know why they were humiltated. Come on it is normal to want to defend ur tribe especially when they're known as beesha 15 minutes.

are u not murursade. Why would you be so eager to know why they were humiltated. Come on it is normal to want to defend ur tribe especially when they're known as beesha 15 minutes.

Because if it happened it happened, truth is truth, and unlike most of the bums on this site I don't tie my self-worth to things outside myself and my own achievements.

You're an idiot calling a whole clan es to get a reaction out of me.

f*ck off.

Leave her alone, she isn't obsessed like you morons constantly calaacaling about qabiil.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Because if it happened it happened, truth is truth, and unlike most of the bums on this site I don't tie my self-worth to things outside myself and my own achievements.

You're an idiot calling a whole clan es to get a reaction out of me.

f*ck off.
:chrisfreshhah::russ: mohammed aideed karbashed ur favourite pm kheyre clan in under 15 minutes. That definitively defines ur whole tribe as a bunch of es, it is not an generalisations but an Fact.:mjlol:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Who what where huh?
I agree but just say beesha cadaado and dhusomareeb.

58389609.jpg

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Although I don't think you intended to, but thats also generalizing the people of those cities, which is no different.
Well the event were held there. I wouldn't generalise xamar cos there's millions of people there but cadaado and dhusomareeb are small and have the same qabil living there thus they're most likely to share the same opinions. Anyways I didn't mean to generalise I was stopping him from accusing all of Hawiye yet this xoolo @GABAN is blaming me.:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.