The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never been laid in my life now back to the thread :sass1:why is your tribe threatening farmaajo telling him habar gidir know how to kill when it comes to killing:sass2:
Faarmajo was just in Cadaado and he got a big welcome.

Sxb if you've never been laid then why you seem to be trying so hard? You almost got killed by two white chicks or something like that trying to get some puss :francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Faarmajo was just in Cadaado and he got a big welcome.

Sxb if you've never been laid then why you seem to be trying so hard? You almost got killed by two white chicks or something like that trying to get some puss :francis:
Why are you on this thread if you don't want to talk about the topic that the thread is based on?

I have never been laid if you have a pumpum between your legs then let me mount you otherwise vamoose cagtaa damiirka saar yaro ma garatey huuraale afkaaga reebo:ufdup:

LIE. TOTAL LIE. The guy was just traveling in his car behind a vehicle convoy bearing the Auditor General hebel nuur.
The Auditor General lied to the media by telling them that there was a fire exchange. it was ONE SINGLE HEAD SHOT BETWEEN THE EYES.
All evidences suggest that this was an assassination.
Plus, he was killed in the safe zone. No car can just come in to the safe zone without getting the approval of 5-6 checkpoints.
The soldier would have nothing to gain from assassinating the minister.
All signs show Abbas Siraaj (AUN) was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The soldiers even told the driver to slow down & drop back to a safe distance from their car.
Siraaji, waxaana rasaas ku furay ilaalada Hanti Dhawraha qaranka kadib markii ay kashakiyeen kuna amreyn inuu baabuurtooda ka sikado.
http://www.caasimada.net/daawo-wasi...n-qiiro-leh-ka-sheekeenaya-ka-hor-geeridiisa/

This should be resolved without the need for more deaths.

I have never been laid if you have a pumpum between your legs then let me mount you
K9bam_s-200x150.gif

:russ: After Hiraab intra-war of HG and Abgaal became a stalemate, truce followed there after soon, a war instigated by murursade when they shelled Abgaal territory then accusing HG of doing it, then again bombing HG territory saying it was Abgaal.

HG Aideed was furious hearing that it was murursade who instigated the war, he ordered his HG army to capture, beat and occupy all of murursade and their territory a feat that only took 15 minutes.

Hence called beesha 15 or beesha Kuwait (Because Iraq invaded and occupied Kuwait within 15 minutes).

Why would they want to instigate a war b/w them?

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Why would they want to instigate a war b/w them?

Dont make a big deal out of it sister, it was 90's war, shits were literally flying in the air, one didnt even know if it was its own shit flying above him!

90's war was pure chaos, clan war's everywhere.

Dont make a big deal out of it sister, it was 90's war, shits were literally flying in the air, one didnt even know if it was its own shit flying above him!

90's war was pure chaos, clan war's everywhere.

Lol no idc, you're right its not a big deal at all. Im only asking bc I've never heard of this. Why would they want to start a war b/w the two?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The soldier would have nothing to gain from assassinating the minister.
All signs show Abbas Siraaj (AUN) was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The soldiers even told the driver to slow down & drop back to a safe distance from their car.

http://www.caasimada.net/daawo-wasi...n-qiiro-leh-ka-sheekeenaya-ka-hor-geeridiisa/

This should be resolved without the need for more deaths.
#Caasimada.com kkk @Daahir_Alasow.. lol that's where you got all this information from?? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#Caasimada.com kkk @Daahir_Alasow.. lol that's where you got all this information from?? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Waxaagu waa kaalay ila muran.
Here are some other news sites if you don't trust caasimada.net :icon lol:
http://badweyntimes.com/2017/05/daa...qaal-kaa-ilmeysiin-doona-u-reebay-soomaalida/
http://www.walaalaha.net/somali-new...qaal-kaa-ilmeysiin-doona-u-reebay-soomaalida/

Cabbas Siraaj(AUN) xili xun iyo qalad buu ku dhintay kas iyo maagna ma ahayn taasna cid kasta ayaa ka markhaati ah.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Waxaagu waa kaalay ila muran.
Here are some other websites if you don't trust caasimada.net :icon lol:
http://badweyntimes.com/2017/05/daa...qaal-kaa-ilmeysiin-doona-u-reebay-soomaalida/
http://www.walaalaha.net/somali-new...qaal-kaa-ilmeysiin-doona-u-reebay-soomaalida/

Cabbas Siraaj(AUN) xili xun iyo qalad buu ku dhintay kas iyo maagna ma ahayn taasna cid kasta ayaa ka markhaati ah
Most of These websites copy each other's reports word by word. But the Main thing here is The LIE that the Auditor General told to the media, Why would he lie if he didn't have something to hide??

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If Farmaajo had any balls he would get NISA to trump up some fake charges and arrest those old farts to show a message.

If you give them an inch they'll take a mile.

Either they are doing this to stay relevant or are in someone elses pocket.

Either way, they are an obstacle to Farmaajo.
you think that is how Somalia works?:mjlol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
you think that is how Somalia works?:mjlol:

That's how it should work if we ever want a stable country.

How can we let a group of dusty ass parasites have so much leverage in a country. :bell:

Everyone seems to be ok with the status quo...

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
That's how it should work if we ever want a stable country.

How can we let a group of dusty ass parasites have so much leverage in a country. :bell:

Everyone seems to be ok with the status quo...
Everyone has elders. they represent their people. You expect people to accept BS "Rule of law" when the government was the first one to break it.
what makes the rules of law arrive now but not 2 months ago?

Everyone welcomes rule of law but nobody is going to accept I violate the law but you should follow the law. :bell:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Lol no idc, you're right its not a big deal at all. Im only asking bc I've never heard of this. Why would they want to start a war b/w the two?
Ohhh the qabilist has finally emerged, defending ur tribe are you :lolbron:. Are you going to take that he said ur clan was conquered in under 15 minutes:russ::drakelaugh:. They must have been some real es :mjlol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts