The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
kulaha "Threatening" They're saying we can pay the damages and it's an injustice death penalty. Nobody is threatening firgaajo:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They're protesting on behalf of the guy who killed Minister Siraaji

:faysalwtf:

What's there to protest? He admitted to it

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
They're protesting because it's injustice. :gaasdrink:
Moriyaanimo isn't acceptable anymore. Somalis have forgotten what justice and law means. Cry me an ocean kudeh the nigga is guilty for killing the minister. People should put qabil aside and think rationally SMH

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Moriyaanimo isn't acceptable anymore. Somalis have forgotten what justice and law means. Cry me an ocean kudeh the nigga is guilty for killing the minister. People should put qabil aside and think rationally SMH
oh, I knew you were just another fake "Non-qabyaalad' propagandist:hahaidiot:

Where was the rule of law when farmaajo's body guards ran over a HG man? ya'll just be talking out of your asses. Farmaajo ran Over 2 people, a woman was badly injured and one man died why wasn't his driver not executed? and why didn't habargidir declare war on farmaajo's government?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
oh, I knew you were just another fake "Non-qabyaalad' propagandist:hahaidiot:

Where was the rule of law when farmaajo's body guards ran over a HG man? ya'll just be talking out of your asses. Farmaajo ran Over 2 people, a woman was badly injured and one man died why wasn't his driver not executed? and why didn't habargidir declare war on farmaajo's government?
Was it intentional?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
where was the rule of law when farmaajo's body guards ran over 2 people and killed one?

They should be shot too.

This guy is the sort of habitial criminal that has terrorized Somalia for the last two decades.

Past crimes before the fatal shooting

28/04/2017 abaaro 15:00 galabnimo uu sameeyay isku day dil kadib markii asagoo saaran gaari qooqan ah uu ku qabtay qorigii uu watay taliyaha saldhiga X/jajab iyo askartii la socotay oo shaqo ka haayay isgoyska ceel-gaab sidaasna looga qaaday Eedaysanaha qorigii uu watay.

f*ck that, all criminals should fucking hang.

Was it intentional?
AUN Minister Abbas Siraaj's car was speeding towards him, there's nothing else the soldier could have done in that situation.
Had the driver of the car been a suicide bomber instead of minister Siraaj (AUN), 100s more innocent lives would have been lost & the soldier would still be facing blame from the media and possibly the death penalty for negligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending