The Peace Road In Galkacyo. LOL

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Excuses! it was a direct confrontation and suusacleey lost scores of men in the battle, hence the name “Nus/half Qiyaamo/Qiyamah”.

Did you forget when your suusacleey folks cried “tola'ayeey yaa Darood ah” when they couldn’t handle what they’ve signed up for when siad barre was still around?

Or maybe why Abdullahi yusuf went to Mogadishu for a peace deal? No “victorious” leader goes out of his way to seek peace with the leader of a “defeated” force, it’s the other way around.:icon lol:

It’s like Muse bihi or SNM going to Mogadishu to seek a peace deal with siad barre after defeating and uprooting his troops from the Northwest.:icon lol:
You're the one who's making excuses for your incompetence. We swiftly reclaimed the city in May 1991 and the peace deal was 2 years after that. My question to you is: What's your excuses for not recapturing the city?! You had 2 years to do something and YOU FAILED.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're the one who's making excuses for your incompetence. We swiftly reclaimed the city in May 1991 and the peace deal was 2 years after that. My question to you is: What's your excuses for not recapturing the city?! You had 2 years to do something and YOU FAILED.

Simply put @Falcon won a single battle but he lost the war. The city is firmly under PL control in all aspects, he tried to re-claim it but is consistently pushed back to the green-line. Same thing happened to them in Hamar they win a few battles but never the war. The winner of a war is decided by who controls the place.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
What excuses? I didn’t make any excuses as much as you have. HG never lost the city even when it was just sacad vs MJ, Marehan, Lelkase united under siad barre’s government in mudug. :icon lol:

Your idol went to Aideed in xamar to beg for a peace deal. keep twisting and painting yourselves fake images of the real events, as if that would change anything.
Simply put @Falcon won a single battle but he lost the war. The city is firmly under PL control in all aspects, he tried to re-claim it but is consistently pushed back to the green-line. Same thing happened to them in Hamar they win a few battles but never the war. The winner of a war is decided by who controls the place.
Puntland may control North Galkacyo in all aspects but it does not control the city in whole. No amount of crap you paint and tell yourself online will change that.

Galkacyo is two cities within a city, with it’s own two distinctive local administrations and states.

@DR OSMAN you keep repeating the same lies I’ve already debunked.:icon lol: you’ve already said yourself, you’ve never been to Galkacyo. so don’t come here with the rainbows and candies your own clansmen painted for you about Galkacyo.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What excuses? I didn’t make any excuses as much as you have. HG never lost the city even when it was just sacad vs MJ, Marehan, Lelkase united under siad barre’s government in mudug. :icon lol:

Your idol went to Aideed in xamar to beg for a peace deal. keep twisting and painting yourselves fake images of the real events, as if that would change anything.

Puntland may control North Galkacyo in all aspects but it does not control the city in whole. No amount of crap you paint and tell yourself online will change that.

Galkacyo is two cities within a city, with it’s own two distinctive local administrations and states.

@DR OSMAN you keep repeating the same lies I’ve already debunked.:icon lol: you’ve already said yourself, you’ve never been to Galkacyo. so don’t come here with the rainbows and candies your own clansmen painted for you about Galkacyo.
Our Idol went south to beg then Aidiid acccept to handover Galgacyo airport to MJ. :tocry:

If HG winners then why they give SSDF airport and accept to came back to city after two years. :ohhh:.

Those kids will say any lie just to not show weakness, How HG mighty lose to MJ :stressed: