The Peace Road In Galkacyo. LOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All the other streets are normal named streets but when a road goes anywhere near galmuran, it's called the 'security street' looooooooool. Why did the Omar Mahmud allow this, you best invest in a 'wall' and separate and isolate baraxlay from Galkacyo. I prefered what farole did and said enuff is enuff moryans. Your a damn pest no matter where u r in Somalia

GemState

36/21
VIP
Take your meds and relax Ditoore, this obsession is unhealthy, you're starting to move like this
1596509591875.png

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
All the other streets are normal named streets but when a road goes anywhere near galmuran, it's called the 'security street' looooooooool. Why did the Omar Mahmud allow this, you best invest in a 'wall' and separate and isolate baraxlay from Galkacyo. I prefered what farole did and said enuff is enuff moryans. Your a damn pest no matter where u r in Somalia
You find fault in everything, even two neighbors making peace to develop their city. :ummhmm:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

Are you from Gaalkacyo?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim when siyad fell, hag fell at a clan level, 30 years and counting. When Somalia failed, MJ rose up and continued on. We are not failed clan, we are in failed state due to failed clans in the union.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We should be shelling the filthy cottages of Baraxley instead. I'm disappointed

It wonders me, that how one from North Galkacyo can show his face around reer South Galkacyo, the audacity is just gob smack.

All their elders, governor's, politicians and businessmen's get killed dozens a daily by those who reside in South Galkacyo, so instead of doing something about it, they are just menstruating through their panties with their 24 Hours empty threats iyo calacaal.

Words of advice reer naago from puntiland, either do something about it or STFU!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Galnus ask PL military,finance and road assistant :tocry: . Man those people low of the lowest.
Eat well cause you were living in jungle :stressed:.

PL plan is to reach to Harardhere and clean alkabab and put PL soldiers there to secure South mudug and take more lands in south Mudug. Our main goal South Mudug will be part of PL :westbrookswag: .

Falcon

I want habar gedir disorganized, in war, being chased around everywhere, If Somalia is a failed state, the definition of a failed clan is HG.
This is proper laangaab tendencies, keep praying for our downfall since that’s all you can do.:manny:
We should be shelling the filthy cottages of Baraxley instead. I'm disappointed
If you want a war that bad, why don’t you go free that land in Somaliland you claim? or is this the typical all bark and no bite?
DA521E86-45EB-4845-9892-4D5C83F6E629.gif

Besides, we don’t mind helping suusacleey celebrate late august 1st celebration with our own fireworks. :trumpsmirk:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Ditoore put a wall up waxba maa naga dhexayan dad kaas permanent borders and walls only border entry should Tur Dibi customs :nvjpqts:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This is proper laangaab tendencies, keep praying for our downfall since that’s all you can do.:manny:
If you want a war that bad, why don’t you go free that land in Somaliland you claim? or is this the typical all bark and no bite?
View attachment 135712

Besides, we don’t mind helping suusacleey celebrate late august 1st celebration with our own fireworks. :trumpsmirk:
It wasn't me who got displaced and later returned cause of truce LMAO. You couldn't take back the city after I ousted your ass in May 1991. I "allowed" your poor displaced civlians to return after two years of strife and hardships in 1993. You had 2 years to take back the city and you couldn't. That shows you who's the bigger man!

Falcon

It wasn't me who got displaced and later returned cause of truce LMAO. You couldn't take back the city after I ousted your ass in May 1991. I "allowed" your poor displaced civlians to return after two years of strife and hardships in 1993. You had 2 years to take back the city and you couldn't. That shows you who's the bigger man!
The peace deal was reached after the famous USC operation nicknamed “Nus Qiyaamo” where USC thrashed suusacleey. :icon lol:

Keep telling yourselves lies to make yourselves feel better.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The peace deal was reached after the famous USC operation nicknamed “Nus Qiyaamo” where USC thrashed suusacleey. :icon lol:

Keep telling yourselves lies to make yourselves feel better.
Nus Qiyaamo was a cowardly operation conducted by USC in March 1991. Attacking the city in midst of night without declaration. But even then you couldn't hold on to it, we expelled your forces after two months in May 1991. USC unsuccessfully tried to retake the city but couldn't, your civilians returned two years later in 1993 after a deal was reached. Kkkkkk

Falcon

Nus Qiyaamo was a cowardly operation conducted by USC in March 1991. Attacking the city in midst of night without declaration. But even then you couldn't hold on to it, we expelled your forces after two months in May 1991. USC unsuccessfully tried to retake the city but couldn't, your civilians returned two years later in 1993 after a deal was reached. Kkkkkk
Excuses! it was a direct confrontation and suusacleey lost scores of men in the battle, hence the name “Nus/half Qiyaamo/Qiyamah”.

Did you forget when your suusacleey folks cried “tola'ayeey yaa Darood ah” when they couldn’t handle what they’ve signed up for when siad barre was still around?

Or maybe why Abdullahi yusuf went to Mogadishu for a peace deal? No “victorious” leader goes out of his way to seek peace with the leader of a “defeated” force, it’s the other way around.:icon lol:

It’s like Muse bihi or SNM going to Mogadishu to seek a peace deal with siad barre after defeating and uprooting his troops from the Northwest.:icon lol: