The patriarchy will eat you alive

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
By non believer I meant, I didnt believe the hype of the show, never have been a Munafiq or Kaffir in my life smh :cool:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know fam I' m just busting your ballzz war wuxuu almost wants to beat me up relaax HHAHAHAHHAHA

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Haye tell us what things I see from being in this thread couple minutes your brain is already getting intoxicated with their views kkkkk

i dont agree with the think this chick is saying at all.

I believe that women should have rights, that they should be respected. That they should have the same opportunities to succeed. for example, they should be allowed to go to school, have a job if they want, etc.

CaliTedesse

VIP
i dont agree whit the think this chick is saying at all.

I believe that women should have rights, that they should be respected. That they should have the same opportunities to succeed. for example, they should be allowed to go to school, have a job if they want, etc.
I agree mashallah

CaliTedesse

VIP
Snus is the best thing to exist wallah those who say it’s disgusting haven’t even tried it.
:mjlol:
Either that or they just bought one with shit taste
they are too gaajo allow them akhi kkkkk one of best thing on earth is snuss

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse & @Beyondover

May I ask you when you started and why?

+aren’t it expensive?

and are you planing on quitting?
That shit so good it reached me from Scandinavia to Holland. I remember my Somali friend who came from Finland gave it to me once. I spit it out it was nasty. After a while could only think about the taste and the great feeling. I ordered some myself kkkkk that's how it started.

Money is not an issue when it comes to RAAAXOOOO

Trending