The paradox of a strong centre

I honestly believe that for Somalia to go from a devastated fourth world country to a booming first world country we need a strong national government that has ultimate, supreme control over every inch of Somalia's territory regardless of whether we are a federation or a unitary state. Even Puntland the most autonomous and peaceful state for the whole 24 years of its existence would not be as poor and underdeveloped than they actually are if an internationally recognised national government ruled PL

On the other hand if we once again had a truly effective central government for Somalia after 3 decades of waiting, I fear we would get a new tyrant who would inevitably make Somalia collapse into anarchy once the people overthrow him. Rinse and repeat

What's more important, freedom from tyranny and persecution or undergoing massive economic development

I honestly believe that for Somalia to go from a devastated fourth world country to a booming first world country we need a strong national government that has ultimate, supreme control over every inch of Somalia's territory regardless of whether we are a federation or a unitary state. Even Puntland the most autonomous and peaceful state for the whole 24 years of its existence would not be as poor and underdeveloped than they actually are if an internationally recognised national government ruled PL

On the other hand if we once again had a truly effective central government for Somalia after 3 decades of waiting, I fear we would get a new tyrant who would inevitably make Somalia collapse into anarchy once the people overthrow him. Rinse and repeat

What's more important, freedom from tyranny and persecution or undergoing massive economic development
HAGS don't respect their leaders. Y'all holding us down. Can't wait for the peace keepers to leave so I can say told ya so.

Last edited:

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
HAGS don't respect their leaders. Y'all holding us down. Can't wait for the peace keepers to leave so I can say told ya so.
HAGs are mooryans, we shall never trust them with a centralized government, we have learnt from the great chimp out in the past to never put our trust in Xamar, we shall forever be independent from Mogadishu insallah

Trending