The Oromo language was legally banned from being spoken in schools until 1991

"Under the dictatorship of Haile Selassie in 1941, the Oromo language was banned, including from political life and schools, and the Amharic language and culture was forced upon the Oromo people. It was a ban that would remain until 1991, when the military Derg regime was overthrown by rebel forces."

"Under the dictatorship of Haile Selassie in 1941, the Oromo language was banned, including from political life and schools, and the Amharic language and culture was forced upon the Oromo people. It was a ban that would remain until 1991, when the military Derg regime was overthrown by rebel forces."

Unbelievable that the largest tribe got disciplined so hard.
:mjhaps:
I can't think of any other case where the majority is sidelined. I guess its their karma for their savagery.

:trumpsmirk:

I can't think of any other case where the majority is sidelined. I guess its their karma for their savagery.

You're correct the Oromos have been historically too divided amongst themselves, killing each other like rats in their own provinces to really be able to take control of Ethiopia politically speaking over the centuries.

even worse, hailes dad was oromo paternally and his mum was oromo daughter of a rich muslim merchant and when she got married she changed her religion from islam to gaal

the oromo are weak, do not fight back armies and only kill innocent somalis like dir who do not fight back

the only ones feared in ethipia if they get weapons on their hands are Ogaden and Tigra, ahmaar are pussies with out western help and use many small ethnic groups to do their fighting,

when tigra or ahmaar fight oromo they bring 10% of the men oromo brings, but when fighting Ogaden they bring 10 times the man power Ogaden can bring as they know every Ogaden will stand his ground and fight to the death

never feel sorry for the oromo, if they ever get power the first people they will attack are somalis, they behave like moryaans

the only reason Ogaden has survived against the oromo s the Ogaden does shoot to kill on his borders, but sadly the dir welcome oromo then they get assimilated and learn reality

this si why the Ogaden is extremely racist and does not inter mingle with oromo or others, the oromo is a beast

the average oromo is a backward killer

the funny thing is haile would wear shaal and come to the somalis and speak af somali a little bit and try to get the Ogadens on their side, wearing somalis clothes yet we still told him to F off

he despised his own oromo as they give up too easily and do not fight back

You're right, since they were outnumbered by them then the only way they could control the Oromo population was through the process of state enforced Amharization.
WELL NO LONGER ALL THEY SEE IS RED NOW THE OROMOS THE ANGER OF CENTURIES WILL SPILL INTO A BLOODY CIVIL WAR SOON I hope the Somalis and other Muslim make it and don't get killed

Trending