The Oromo Invasion Of Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Somalis we may not like each other but we don't have much love for Oromo either, where-as Oromo think by Somalis hating each other it will mean they can break us apart and form oromo/somali clan alliances and basically have Somalis 'tear each other apart'.

Now is Oromo doing this? well not yet, is it predictable they will, yes based on past observation of Oromo Migration, they are 'quiet' and 'nice' and 'assimilate' quickly into new areas but they don't let go of their 'oromo' heritage no matter if their muslim, christian, pagan. So it's not a proper assimilation but one of 'convenience' only.

This 'oromo identity' is very strong within them, so even though U think he has become Somali thru assimilation, his heart is still with 'oromo' no matter how long he stays with you. They usually start 'migrations' thru 'walkers' who walk around the east-africa region and settling with different groups of people not just Somali, but also Habesha. T

The unique thing I found is no matter where they settle, this 'oromo' love is quite consistent among them and is 'indivisible' no matter if your Somali speaking/cultured Oromo or habesha speaking and cultured Oromo. They never hold 'loyalties' to the groups they live with. Now let's look at what Oromo has done thru the 'past' as evidence for my 'xenophobia' which isn't unjustified since their is a 'historical' account that u can see emerging about these people. Look at Dire Dawa. Originally a Somali city but now 80% Oromo and no longer under 'DDSI' jurisdiction but 'federal city' meaning it's no longer Somali and not 'oromo', giving it a 'no man status'. From that no man status they are predicted to cry for 'referendum' in the future about the 'city' and will ask for it to be 'joined' with Oromia and then they achieved their goal. New lands under Oromia.

The funny thing about them is their war isn't only about 'land', they seem hell bent on destroying any competing 'identity' that isn't Oromo. I will give u an example in Garowe, their was this 'oromo' dude who was renting a place near my 'grandfather' house in the middle of the town.

My father spoke to him about what brought him to 'garowe' since he was 'oromo' and the guy no joke looked my dad 'dead-set' in the eyes and said 'Don't call me Oromo again ama 'iska jir' meaning 'threat' he said I am jama siyad and u better call me that. My dad just walked away but nearly had a 'rage' and said they are not only fighting for more land they want to 'depopulate clans and make it majority oromo' and eventually add them into the 'oromo confederation' and designate them as 'jama siyad oromo' like they do with 'jaarso, gurgura, etc'.

They are fighting our 'clan identities' these guys which is crazy how we tolerate them in our lands. They won't completely destroy your clan identity as seen thru gurgura or jaarso but what they will do is 'make u speak af oromo and adopt oromo culture and politics' which is their main agenda and ensure your land falls under their jurisdiction.

U will eventually forget your origins over time thru this 'cultural conquest' and may only remember your 'clan name' but won't remember where they came from due oromo being your first 'political and cultural priority'.

The whole Oromo nation is like that, they consist of people who oromo settled with and eventually depopulated and made them 'join the oromo identity'. I want to remind you guys we lost dire dawa, let's not lose more lands, let that serve as a warning to Somalis who are sympathetic to oromo which is what they seek while playing the maskin card due to not being able to 'revolt' at this stage of 'cultural conquest'. We saw what they do in Hargeisa where they litter the town like a 'plague' and even have 'elder representation' meaning the dire-dawa 2 is under way as they invite more oromos to come and seek settlement thru their oromo elder protection.

Once u secure an elder in Somalia it means you basically part n parcel of that jurisdiction for life. We saw recently they tried to do the same in Mogadishu 'demanding' they are given 'elder n political representation', the dire-dawa 2 conquest basically started with 'small migrations' of Oromo settling near-by Issa-Gurgura and so forth untill it slowly became a 'flood-gate' over decades. I call it a 'walking invasion' because invasions are not always thru 'military', it can also be thru civilians being used as a 'military tactic' to depopulate other identities of land thru supposed 'peaceful migration'. I am really worried in the future u will see darod-hawiye-isaaq-rahanwayn all eventually forgetting 'Somali' as their cultural system and adopt 'oromo as their lingua franca and political identity'.

We will start saying 'we are oromo by choice somali by clan' like u see jaarso-gurgura say. They argue how they hate Somali now and this predicament will befall us also like it did them if something isn't done to stop this cultural genocide that is taking place. A cultural genocide doesn't happen over night, sometimes it can be a slow and calculated process where you start to number less then the new settlers and thus becoming obsolete thru time and turning into 'native indian or aborigine' is usually the last 'process of cultural death'.

So what is your guys views on Oromo in Somalia, should we just ship them out? we already have Madow who have been in Somalia far longer and do not 'cultural genocide' other people an co-exist with us peacefully, but you won't see this with the 'arrogant oromo' who is an 'oromo fanatic' and won't accept to drop that identity and become 'beesha oromo of Somalia' and adopt 'somali culture and politics' and 'erase that oromia' no we don't see that, at least with Madow they do for-go their original culture and politiics and fully assimilated into Somali way of life. That is what I want to see of any migrant following the Madow as a model. If that doesn't happen, I do not want them in my land and I do not want to be hostin a people who are trying to 'genocide or depopulate me and reorganize my people as subjects of his people'.

Who agrees with the doctor give me a HELL YEAH

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromo isn't a superior culture and won't add much benefits to Somalis by adopting it, you eventually will adopt their lifestyle and customs and manner which is of an inferior 'stock' and must not be allowed to spread further then it already is.

The funny thing about them is their war isn't only about 'land', they seem hell bent on destroying any competing 'identity' that isn't Oromo. I will give u an example in Garowe, their was this 'oromo' dude who was renting a place near my 'grandfather' house in the middle of the town.

My father spoke to him about what brought him to 'garowe' since he was 'oromo' and the guy no joke looked my dad 'dead-set' in the eyes and said 'Don't call me Oromo again ama 'iska jir' meaning 'threat' he said I am jama siyad and u better call me that. My dad just walked away but nearly had a 'rage' and said they are not only fighting for more land they want to 'depopulate clans and make it majority oromo' and eventually add them into the 'oromo confederation' and designate them as 'jama siyad oromo' like they do with 'jaarso, gurgura, etc'.

Wtf!! Hell no

This is exactly what these Habeshas do, they claim to be ethnic Somali so they can sheegato their way into power.

They need to get the hell out, I have zero love for them.

This is actually illegal immigration, why the hell are they not being arrested and deported???

Pretty easy for them to flock to somalia, if it jst gets a little better millions will want to move because ethiopia is piss poor

I say kick them all out as most of them are probably illegal immigrants, then kick out all the Bantus that recently emerged from all over Africa and abroad to fight for Al Shabab

please dont make the same mistake that happened in dire dhabe, they came in begging, saying we are muslims and amhara kill us , we will help you , its a lie, they are a plague

please dont make the same mistake that happened in dire dhabe, they came in begging, saying we are muslims and amhara kill us , we will help you , its a lie, they are a plague

facts, these expansionists are on a grand mission but Somalis are too dumb to see it.

Do you guys know that they even look after the cattle in Puntland? They took over the menial labour jobs @DR OSMAN , we are screwed!

Trending