The Only True Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh Hamza Yusuf tells the truth about what a real Muslim looks like, and it's certainly not the bearded cretins who infest our masjids:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Sheikh Hamza Yusuf tells the truth about what a real Muslim looks like, and it's certainly not the bearded cretins who infest our masjids:

In the west, we have entire constitutions that are based on magnanimity. In law, they protect the most powerless in a society (i.e. minorities, the disabled etc.). It's almost as if the west embodied this guy's values whereas the Muslim world didn't.

these modern wannabe muslims are bigger takfiris than salafis for godsake
Only true muslim :gucciwhat:

At least the bearded guys are at the masjid when is the last time you did anything in islam other than tell others who is or isnt a muslim and make jokes about the deen laced with sexual frustration :camby:

In the west, we have entire constitutions that are based on magnanimity. In law, they protect the most powerless in a society (i.e. minorities, the disabled etc.). It's almost as if the west embodied this guy's values whereas the Muslim world didn't.
The "Muslim world" is intellectually barefoot. The Jewish community are less than one percent of the world population and they are the lords of science. They're killing it intellectually. The Nobel Prize should just be renamed as the Jewish Prize because they dominate the field. It's not luck. It's down to Baruch Spinoza. He got the J community out of their superstition and medieval approach to religion. He made original thinkers out of them.

Hamza Yusuf is trying to do the same thing. We have a lot to learn from other minorities.

At least the bearded guys are at the masjid when is the last time you did anything in islam other than tell others who is or isnt a muslim and make jokes about the deen laced with sexual frustration :camby:
Don't get hung up on the sensationalist title naya. Focus on the lecture. Allah does not love guys with pubic hair on their double chin.

Don't get hung up on the sensationalist title naya. Focus on the lecture. Allah does not love guys with pubic hair on their double chin.

Your inner shaytan is only bothered by beards because you know their intention is to follow the sunnah :gucciwhat: if they were trying to look like duck dynasty I know you wouldnt care :comeon:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

I think the lecture went way over your head. He wasn't being literal when he said "the last muslim", it was more of a critique of our current state. The greatest scholars of Islam busied themselves to making this world a better place for mankind. That's why you have people like Ibn Khaldun who's the Father of Economics, Ibn sina father of modern medicine etc. They understood the diin holistically & were polymaths that absorbed & added to any knowledge known at the time

Your inner shaytan is only bothered by beards because you know their intention is to follow the sunnah :gucciwhat: if they were trying to look like duck dynasty I know you wouldnt care :comeon:
Firstly Duck Dynasty are cool hombres. You can't disrespect those guys. They're rugged Americans. Better them the metrosexuals you ladies are into these days.

Secondly, if beards are the measure of one's taqwa, then Sikhs and haredi Jews are the greatest among us because their beards touch the ground. That stuff is irrelevant to al-Islam. Spend less time doing sexually provocative niiko for Saudi pimps and more time reading the Quran al-Karim. I assure you, there's nothing in there about pubic hair on your chin.

I think the lecture went way over your head. He wasn't being literal when he said "the last muslim", it was more of a critique of our current state. The greatest scholars of Islam busied themselves to making this world a better place for mankind. That's why you have people like Ibn Khaldun who's the Father of Economics, Ibn sina father of modern medicine etc. They understood the diin holistically & were polymaths that absorbed & added to any knowledge known at the time
I didnt watch the video. Im talking about op. He tries to act like hes some muslim intellectual but he makes up his own rules to suit his sleazy desires

Firstly Duck Dynasty are cool hombres. You can't disrespect those guys. They're rugged Americans. Better them the metrosexuals you ladies are into these days.

Secondly, if beards are the measure of one's taqwa, then Sikhs and haredi Jews are the greatest among us because their beards touch the ground. That stuff is irrelevant to al-Islam. Spend less time doing sexually provocative niiko for Saudi pimps and more time reading the Quran al-Karim. I assure you, there's nothing in there about pubic hair on your chin.
Such a clever response :wowsweat: why didnt I think of that

I said no such thing :childplease: I said stop judging real muslims based on your twisted philosophies

I didnt watch the video. Im talking about op. He tries to act like hes some muslim intellectual but he makes up his own rules to suit his sleazy desires
So moronic. How can you respond to a thread without watching the video. The typical anti-intellectualism of a clitless xalimo. Desires? ! Everything I say is supported by the Qur'an, authentic hadiths, and by scholars. So fear Allah and stop your slander.

Such a clever response :wowsweat: why didnt I think of that

I said no such thing :childplease: I said stop judging real muslims based on your twisted philosophies
You complain about our use of the term "only Muslim" and now you say fanatics are the "real Muslims". Very consistent habibiti. You're a real intellectual powerhouse.

So moronic. How can you respond to a thread without watching the video. The typical anti-intellectualism of a clitless xalimo. Desires? ! Everything I say is supported by the Qur'an, authentic hadith's, and by scholars. So fear Allah and stop your slander.
First off dont u dare insult me nacas yahow qurmuunka

I won't waste time arguing with a dumbass who cant even see the multiple fallacies and contradtions in every response he comes up with

a few fringe psychos who share your views dont count as scholars

Fyi if you have to twist or exaggerate a person point to make your own, then thats a sign for u you have no leg to stand on :manny:

First off dont u dare insult me nacas yahow qurmuunka

I won't waste time arguing with a dumbass who cant even see the multiple fallacies and contradtions in every response he comes up with

a few fringe psychos who share your views dont count as scholars
You're calling shaykh Hamza a psychopath? Astagfirullah. Your heart is full of darkness. Quran saar baad u bahaan tahay aan fiilaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.