The only Somali singer that’s worth the hype

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There really needs to be a Somali Music industry or these foolxumo bleached singers and skinny monkeys with killer bidaars will keep making music for us and it will remain the norm.

is he having a kanye west moment ?

upload_2020-1-3_11-25-51-jpeg.86916

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
There really needs to be a Somali Music industry or these foolxumo bleached singers and skinny monkeys with killer bidaars will keep making music for us and it will remain the norm.
Guled is neither bidaar nor bleached faraax, he’s also blessed with heavenly voice say mashAllah. I agree about the rest tho

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That short singer has nothing over Suldan Seraar. @NotMyL just because he’s your cousin! :bell:

Even ajnabis know Suldaan seraar songs

NotMyL

VIP
That short singer has nothing over Suldan Seraar. @NotMyL just because he’s your cousin! :bell:

Even ajnabis know Suldaan seraar songs

You can’t deny that my cousin is better locking tho, look at seraar’s weird shaped jawline, don’t make me dig out that thread where he was getting roasted:siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can’t deny that my cousin is better locking tho, look at seraar’s weird shaped jawline, don’t make me dig out that thread where he was getting roasted:siilaanyolaugh:
A tall man that is rough on the edges or a short, pretty boy who perms his hair? :damsel:

NotMyL

VIP
No. I can’t see jack. Is this a restricted video? :ooh:

Ah. Simba vs Seraar? How about both because they’re both great singers.
I don’t know why it would be restricted, let me post the tiktok version see if you can see that?
https://vm.tiktok.com/C78w5e/
A tall man that is rough on the edges or a short, pretty boy who perms his hair? :damsel:
You can’t possible find seerar attractive? he has beautiful voice I will give you that but no thank you I’m going with my short cousin at least he’s got a pretty face :siilaanyosmile:

halwa

✨🌙
I don’t know why it would be restricted, let me post the tiktok version see if you can see that?
https://vm.tiktok.com/C78w5e/

You can’t possible find seerar attractive? he has beautiful voice I will give you that but no thank you I’m going with my short cousin at least he’s got a pretty face :siilaanyosmile:

Luckyyy girl! All I see is her shaking her butt :drakelaugh: One of my cousins had a wedding 2 weeks ago and out of all singers they could get, they had to get Farxiya Fiska :mjlol:

Have you noticed how all of these famous singers have a song named Muna? And I can’t find one song from one of my faves with my name in it. I would use it for one of my entrance songs and pretend it was made for me. Munas piss me off. :kodaksmiley:

NotMyL

VIP
Luckyyy girl! All I see is her shaking her butt :drakelaugh: One of my cousins had a wedding 2 weeks ago and out of all singers they could get, they had to get Farxiya Fiska :mjlol:

Have you noticed how all of these famous singers have a song named Muna? And I can’t find one song from one of my faves with my name in it. I would use it for one of my entrance songs and pretend it was made for me. Munas piss me off. :kodaksmiley:
Haha yeah Muna, Amina, fadumo are very popular Somali names, I haven’t heard one with my name either, it’s not common so that’s probably why

Trending

Latest posts