The Only Reason I Love Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's these people that makes me continue to Love Somalia. These are basically 'inventors' and 'entrepeneurs' who are showing you a 'prototype' of their invention, all they need is 'investment' to 'scale' out their solution, they already worked out the 'mechanics' behind it and the only thing missing is 'investors' to take these proto-type inventions and begin 'scaling' for manufacturing and production. Where is the Somali investor group?

We should bring these people into PL, this is great human capital. Even @Manzana or @Finesse was impressed at the level of 'human capital' in cadaado, their people who can figure out complex mechanical engineering and provide us with locally made equipments. But no they have no 'investor' group backing them and they will end up just giving up.

Burco

Cadaado

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi if I ever go to Somalia I will ask them to take me to your 'inventor' or people who have created something and need money to bank roll it. I will work out the business aspects of it's viable success and speak to the government to assist me in 'banning' foreign products in the area I am 'bank rolling' to encourage local start ups.

I would travel not only in PL but all over Somalia and Ethiopia or where-ever Somali are located. I am nothing like you guys on the spot who will just waste his time speaking at a cafe and doing fadhi ku dirir if you went back to Somalia. I would also travel to the country side with my camel herding family to experience the life of my ancestors. I would also go to the beaches and explore the 'caves' and 'mountains' of PL. But beyond this 'outdoor' activities, my time would be spent heavily with university students(to test their quality of education) or with potential enterpreneur 'start ups'

It's these people that makes me continue to Love Somalia. These are basically 'inventors' and 'entrepeneurs' who are showing you a 'prototype' of their invention, all they need is 'investment' to 'scale' out their solution, they already worked out the 'mechanics' behind it and the only thing missing is 'investors' to take these proto-type inventions and begin 'scaling' for manufacturing and production. Where is the Somali investor group?

We should bring these people into PL, this is great human capital. Even @Manzana or @Finesse was impressed at the level of 'human capital' in cadaado, their people who can figure out complex mechanical engineering and provide us with locally made equipments. But no they have no 'investor' group backing them and they will end up just giving up.

Burco

Cadaado

Somalis are all one big family regardless of the many state flags, so brotherhood must always prevail over petty politics at all time.

Trending

Latest posts