The Only Functioning Government in Somalia is in Puntland

Farm

VIP
Ministers are being held accountable by the public and this is now a monthly event.

Citizens even get to vote on which ministry will be grilled next.

The first ministry that was chosen was the ministry of planning.

Meanwhile Xaarmaajo is afraid of his own citizens.

L87g1kW.jpg

Last edited:

I feel you jeegaan. If anyone asked Musa jeegaan, next day he will put him in jail lool. :silanyolaugh:

Let's not ruin this potentially positive development with clan politics.

PS
I actually think Ina Biixi woul try to jail that type of questioner. In MajeerteeniyaState you generally can't jail that type of questioner as long as he is from Cisman/Cumar/Ciise triumverate. I actually like the freedoms of PL. SL needs more freedom like MajeerteeniyaState

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Mr jeegaan didn't fat deni yoga try to shot up the parliament cause some dude questioned him? wallahi these people :mjlol:
Nah Mr jeegaan you are wrong here. The late speaker parliament bring his own militant and that by the law is wrong, after that PL parliament remove him by the law. Markaas that's PL in other hand your jeegaan president put one parliament in jail that by Your law protected and have immunity from police and court. Markaas explain to us his action?.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Let's not ruin this potentially positive development with clan politics.

PS
I actually think Ina Biixi woul try to jail that type of questioner. In MajeerteeniyaState you generally can't jail that type of questioner as long as he is from Cisman/Cumar/Ciise triumverate. I actually like the freedoms of PL. SL needs more freedom like MajeerteeniyaState
For record Majeertaniya kingdom demolished by Italian. Today PL contain of 9 states. Markaas stop using your stupid media spreading nonsense and write Puntland or PL.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is good news, Puntland is always taking the first step to fight corruption and promote inclusiveness. :)

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Why can't we face reality and realize by the time South Somalia get its business under control (which will be never?) It would be too long and too late. Why play ball when we can own the entire court?

We can be our own nation. Other than the taint of South Somalia, we can create relations with other nations and countries.

We have the vision, drive, hindsight, motivation, etc. that the rest of somalia lacks. (Having corrupt politicians does not excuse one to join in on Western trends/culture.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why can't we face reality and realize by the time South Somalia get its business under control (which will be never?) It would be too long and too late. Why play ball when we can own the entire court?

We can be our own nation. Other than the taint of South Somalia, we can create relations with other nations and countries.

We have the vision, drive, hindsight, motivation, etc. that the rest of somalia lacks. (Having corrupt politicians does not excuse one to join in on Western trends/culture.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why I feel what is mention here is SL!!.

Trending

Latest posts