The only female running in Somalia's record breaking 39 Presidential Candidates: Marwo Fawzia Haji Aden

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
She's an ex Foreign Minister with an impressive resume. I actually am a fan of this lady, she's very educated and has the political acumen. Idk I'm just over all these bummy ass males who have leeched Somalia for decades, and have caused the clash of civilization using ugly qabyalad and who's only contribution is occupations of warlordism and taxi drivers then turned politicians. Our women are the future, when women have picked up the pieces of somali society. I know she doesn't have a shot this time but its an inspiration for sure haha. in the next 5-10 years we need a PM quota for dumarka.

Attachments

• 50590748.295.jpg
    50590748.295.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 41
The rise of araweelos will be either a new dawn for the skinny nation or the end of them :wow:

@Libaaxadda did you know the ppl that was brought to america from Africa that build this great nation for way under the minimum wage at that time got the liberty to vote befor white women ?

Last edited:

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
That's not the flex you think it is brother. Think logically for one moment, women are one half of the population who have given birth to the other half . Women, and other minorities have been seriously neglected in the power sharing of the nation. The Somali peninsula is in this unfavourable predicament generally because of all the injustice they incur on their fellow citizens. You can't possibly think in the past 30 years this is as good as it gets for the country with corrupt men with blood on their hands ruling?

That's not the flex you think it is brother. Think logically for one moment, women are one half of the population who have given birth to the other half . Women, and other minorities have been seriously neglected in the power sharing of the nation. The Somali peninsula is in this unfavourable predicament generally because of all the injustice they incur on their fellow citizens. You can't possibly think in the past 30 years this is as good as it gets for the country with corrupt men with blood on their hands ruling?

Women are by far the largest population in the world,
Somalia is no different .
The somali women politicians are no different then their counterparts if not worse in most cases .
Show me one female somali politician that did good for their constituency

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
Women are by far the largest population in the world,
Somalia is no different .
The somali women politicians are no different then their counterparts if not worse in most cases .
Show me one female somali politician that did good for their constituency
What can be worse than selling out your country and killing your fellow somalis, these are grave sins.

If they aren't getting these opportunities how do you expect them to make any real difference? Women are not any worse in political positions please abandon this misogynistic thinking.

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
let's see, why don't we start with Dr. Maryan Qaasim, an actual medically trained Dr, and more qualified in gov then 10 dozen somali men combined. thanks very much.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I do not know this woman but its unfortunate how little female involvement there is in Somali politics this cycle.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This fowzia women has zero principales, while her Isaq clan were getting air bombed by Siad Barre hired South African pilots and mercenaries she was a trophy wife for a Kacaan era diplomat, she is doqon and political oppurnistic evil women.

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
This fowzia women has zero principales, while her Isaq clan were getting air bombed by Siad Barre hired South African pilots and mercenaries she was a trophy wife for a Kacaan era diplomat, she is doqon and political oppurnistic evil women.
This is where we differ in politics sxb. do you support Somaliland secessionism? She acknowledges what happened to her rebellious kin, but chooses to deal with it in a constitutional framework. I am all for Isaaq integration in the federal gov they are part and parcel of Somalia. Calling Fawzia evil is hilarious. Naag Isaaq ah with Hawiye children, waxa un ka maqan daarood reer abti kkk

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Fowzia is not the one to represent a changing era of Somali women. She’s got a chequered Kacaan history and would be no different than the corruption you accuse of Somali men.

People like Amina and Ikran Tahlil (AUN to both) and Sacdiya Samatar are better to look up to. They put their lives at risk to oppose

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
Fowzia is not the one to represent a changing era of Somali women. She’s got a chequered Kacaan history and would be no different than the corruption you accuse of Somali men.

People like Amina and Ikran Tahlil (AUN to both) and Sacdiya Samatar are better to look up to. They put their lives at risk to oppose
you like Somali women when they die for these causes,, says alot about you subhanallah. inspirational women like my Eedos Saado cali/Hodan Naleyeh who have been killed by AS when they have dedicated their lives to improving the country. Also If it’s going to be old school politicians, I’d rather it be men and women from the Kacaan region period 💖🥰