The only ambulance belonging to Xiis village, Sanaag , Somaliland region sized by Caare army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Astaghfirullah, if you're a good muslim you wouldn't utter such words about other muslims
He loves his clan but wallahi I can guarantee you his clan wouldn't return his love knowing his beliefs. Must feel bad being him a middle-aged confused HY..

Taking an ambulance wow. Good thread awoowo.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I don't even understand the logic why would you steal an ambulance that is what mainly used for expecting mothers. He thinks this is the way to retake Sool and Sanaag.

We both know why he ran to Puntland bc he got his ass handed to him. Straight up a fucking disgrace of a human being and in every other way.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't even understand the logic why would you steal an ambulance that is what mainly used for expecting mothers. He thinks this is the way to retake Sool and Sanaag.

We both know why he ran to Puntland bc he got his ass handed to him. Straight up a fucking disgrace of a human being and in every other way.
Why did SNM run to Ethiopia?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why did SNM run to Ethiopia?
All that doesn't matter, wallahi Somaliland should stop playing fair games with rogue military men and Puntland just to please the international community.

Nah.. We should attack Puntland no joke and arrest/deal with disgraces such those who steal an ambulance.

All that doesn't matter, wallahi Somaliland should stop playing fair games with rogue military men and Puntland just to please the international community.

Nah.. We should attack Puntland no joke and arrest/deal with disgraces such those who steal an ambulance.
Lol the funny thing is caare is doing exactly what SNM did can you really condemn it if you praise SNM?

and you're free to attack Puntland stop being a and do it wallahi we need a full scale war

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lol the funny thing is caare is doing exactly what SNM did can you really condemn it if you praise SNM?
Back then it was different, we were getting slaughtered. All this shit and I like how Bohol brags about this dude. He failed and is butthurt, traitor and a disgrace.

Again I seriously don't understand why Somaliland is playing fair game with Puntland. f*ck the international community and attack Garowe..

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

You already attacked Puntland, remember? It isn't going so well for you.
:hemad:
Back then it was different, we were getting slaughtered. All this shit and I like how Bohol brags about this dude. He failed and is butthurt, traitor and a disgrace.

Again I seriously don't understand why Somaliland is playing fair game with Puntland. f*ck the international community and attack Garowe..
Hypocritical Jeegaan tears sustain me.
:ahh:
Now you know how Siad felt when he said "f*ck the international community and attack Hargeisa".
:siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP

Where is Shankaroonland then? the ambulance was taken deep inside Ceerigaabo district and there is nothing Sland can do since it is controlled by local militias loyal to Caare.

upload_2018-8-25_14-25-6.png

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You already attacked Puntland, remember? It isn't going so well for you.
:hemad:
Are you sleeping under a rock? Nigga out of the battles between Somaliland and Puntland we can take ONE thing away. That is that Puntland is failing lol, you cannot retake a dusty small village 1 hour away from Garowe??

This would never be the case with Hargeisa.. We are at different levels saaxib, we are on your ass. I mean deeep in your asses. If you consider Sool and Sanaag Puntland regions.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Where is Shankaroonland then? the ambulance was taken deep inside Ceerigaabo district and there is nothing Sland can do since it is controlled by local militias loyal to Caare.

View attachment 52872
What are you on about?? He does guerrilla warfare and does at most hit and run operations. Anyways you are disowned as a HY don't talk about Isaaq business pls :comeon:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Are you sleeping under a rock? Nigga out of the battles between Somaliland and Puntland we can take ONE thing away. That is that Puntland is failing lol, you cannot retake a dusty small village 1 hour away from Garowe??

This would never be the case with Hargeisa.. We are at different levels saaxib, we are on your ass. I mean deeep in your asses. If you consider Sool and Sanaag Puntland regions.
150 Somaliland soldiers died for this dusty village and more die by the week. Puntland is taking this slow for strategic reasons and it is paying off because very few of our soldiers are dying.

sool is different from sanaag, dhulos being confused and working with SL makes the situation more complicated. and if you want to be technical Sool and sanaag belonged to the former british somaliland so is it not yours? lol thats what you say to the outside world that we are occupying your land?

Gaas is playing psychological warfare with dumb muse bixi and making him look like the aggressor and turning the IC in our favour. Next election I hope we elect a general like mudane Khalif so we have a full scale war insha'Allah

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
150 Somaliland soldiers died for this dusty village and more die by the week. Puntland is taking this slow for strategic reasons and it is paying off because very few of our soldiers are dying.
Your politicians are worried lol their promise to liberate Sool and Sanaag is being laughed at. The more PL waits the more difficult it will get.

SL troops will get trained and equipped by UAE in the 100 million dollar military base in Berbera. UAE is known to disregard UN set arm-embargos like they did in Eritrea where they got caught red handed. No repercussions..

Clock is ticking.. :ufdup:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
sool is different from sanaag, dhulos being confused and working with SL makes the situation more complicated. and if you want to be technical Sool and sanaag belonged to the former british somaliland so is it not yours? lol thats what you say to the outside world that we are occupying your land?

Gaas is playing psychological warfare with dumb muse bixi and making him look like the aggressor and turning the IC in our favour. Next election I hope we elect a general like mudane Khalif so we have a full scale war insha'Allah
It is clear who the aggressor is, it is not Somaliland. Even PL claim to those lands are ridiculous. It's going to be a shit show when SL becomes the aggressor.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
PL have stooped so low that they steal ambulances and you feed into this thinking victory is close? Yes yall, PL is one step closer to liberating not only Sanaag but Sool thanks to this ambulance. :mjkkk::dead:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It is clear who the aggressor is, it is not Somaliland. Even PL claim to those lands are ridiculous. It's going to be a shit show when SL becomes the aggressor.
You can't be this brainwashed.
:mindblown:
Everyone knows that Somaliland invaded Tukaraq and are the aggressors.

Our clan claim to those lands is ridiculous but Queen Elizabeth's borders must be worshipped right? I wouldn't be surprised to hear that you pray salaat towards Buckingham Palace.
:mjlol:
PL have stooped so low that they steal ambulances and you feed into this thinking victory is close? Yes yall, PL is one step closer to liberating not only Sanaag but Sool thanks to this ambulance. :mjkkk::dead:
Are you illiterate? Where does it say that Puntland did this?
:draketf:
We're on page 2 of this thread and you still haven't read the title.
:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending