The One Who Believes In Secularism Is A Kafir - Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan

عن أنسٍ أن النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - قال لمعاذٍ بن جبلٍ : "من قال : لا إله إلا اللَّه دخل الجنة "

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
No civilization went extinct because of secularism but how does that relate to this topic? You accuse of changing subjects which is what you do Everytime lmao
ETPnHJ9XgAAftvS

I am responding to your statement to which you said and have given you a response stop being childish.

No you attacked islamic beliefs and aligned it with terrorism . :ulyin: You don't have a point you're just salty that practising muslims exist.
No I just called them out for their takfir. Only shirk and denying the existence of Allah can make a Muslim kaffir.

عن أنسٍ أن النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - قال لمعاذٍ بن جبلٍ : "من قال : لا إله إلا اللَّه دخل الجنة "

Invader

Which statement? You brought up this cringe civilization and fertility rate as boost up counter point lol.
Secularism results in population decline and a civilization’s eventual extinction. Secularist societies do not and cannot survive.
5.png
6.png

read both sources thoroughly and stop committing the circular argument fallacy

reer

VIP
Secularism results in population decline and a civilization’s eventual extinction. Secularist societies do not and cannot survive.
5.png
6.png

look at japan and singapore population issue

5.png
6.png

Other factors like increase of life standards also result in population decline and that doesn't mean civilizational extinction, we're yet to see that so that just remains a speculation. Anyway how does that relate to the topic sxb?

Invader

Other factors like increase of life standards also result in population decline and that doesn't mean civilizational extinction, we're yet to see that so that just remains a speculation. Anyway how does that relate to the topic sxb?
:comeon:you asked me a question and I responded.

"we yet to see this happen" sxb give me sources to prove your point

:comeon:you asked me a question and I responded.

"we yet to see this happen" sxb give me sources to prove your point

I never asked you any of that lol.

"Societal collapse (also known as civilizational collapse) is the fall of a complex human society characterized by the loss of cultural identity and of socioeconomic complexity, the downfall of government, and the rise of violence.[1] Possible causes of a societal collapse include natural catastrophe, war, pestilence, famine, and depopulation. A collapsed society may revert to a more primitive state, be absorbed into a stronger society, or completely disappear."

You claimed secularism causes civilizational extinction I have yet to see a civilization that collapsed because of secularism so since you claimed that the burden of evidence is on you. So enlighten me buddy

Invader

I never asked you any of that lol.

"Societal collapse (also known as civilizational collapse) is the fall of a complex human society characterized by the loss of cultural identity and of socioeconomic complexity, the downfall of government, and the rise of violence.[1] Possible causes of a societal collapse include natural catastrophe, war, pestilence, famine, and depopulation. A collapsed society may revert to a more primitive state, be absorbed into a stronger society, or completely disappear."

You claimed secularism causes civilizational extinction I have yet to see a civilization that collapsed because of secularism so since you claimed that the burden of evidence is on you. So enlighten me buddy
70A963AC-674D-4B5D-9155-C0695605DEA2.jpeg

1. the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions.
    "he believes that secularism means no discrimination against anybody in the name of religion"

Saudi is a Muslim country ruled by Muslims
So is Somalia, Pakistan , Senegal and everywhere else.

It was the extreme philosophy of the likes of Sheikh Fawzan that led Ibn Baz make a fatwa saying that Iraq was a kaffir country and that gulf war was a war betwen two kaffirs.

Judging by what Allah has revealed has different connotations. It means in one sense that you choose taghut as your guiding philosophy. All laws are man made laws. Islam has no problem with men making laws. There is a principle in fiqh termed as "Islahul Mubah" meaning restricting or regulating the permissible. In Islam, a girl can be married at 15 according to sharia but a country can decide to make the age of marriage 19 because a 15 year old today is pretty much retarded. That isn't going against what Allah revealed.

Judging by other than what Allah has revealed can be found on a subtle level in many politicians that rule in the Muslim world largely because of their own religious ignorance or (in some cases) nifaq. HOWEVER, the real version of this are those who when they set forth laws are either completely devoid of or antithetical towards Islamic principles such as Soviet era "Muslim" dictators and some Arab leaders today. To believe that Allah and his book should have no role in guiding your rule is to be a kaffir.

Nevertheless, the form of selecting a leader or passing laws does not make a country kaffir. A Muslim nation can be a kingdom, a dictatorship or a republic or a khilafa. Islam takes no issue with that. What Islam takes issue with is the leaders who after colonialism are virtual kaffirs.

My uncle tells me a story about being in a stadium event in a country 95% Muslim. The president was at the event and when maghrib reached, my uncle got up and went to go pray. Not a single soul stood up to go Pray with him. That illustrated to him that a good portion of those individuals ruling were zindeeqs munafiqs and virtual kaffirs. This is the problem that we have in the Muslim world. "Sheikhs" like fawzan who unknowingly serve as stooges for political figures and have very little understanding of the world, leaders that are kaffirs in every way but their name, and young salafis who likr Omar del sur who are well meaning but have limited understanding of usul ud deen or usul ul fiqh.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
why debate?

And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.
5:44
this is what im saying. there’s a literal quran verse there in clear print. what is there to argue about. it’s. right. there

pshhhh

why debate?

And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.
5:44

@Asli @Kenpachi

Because the Quran has meanings that are deeper thsn the apparent and you dont derive rulings from a single Quran verse if youdon't know it's relationship to other verses. Ill present two examples from one Surah to get you thinking before you just present Quran verses nilly willy.

˹“Gather the wrongdoers (WA AZWAJUHUM), and whatever they used to worship
instead of Allah, then lead them ˹all˺ to the path of Hell."

37:22 - 33

You reading this verse you would think it means gather the wrongdoers and their wives (Azwajuhum). The meaning however is gather the wrongdoers and their partners from the Shayateen ul Jinn. Meaning the wrongdoer and his demonic partner (not his wife) will be tossed in hell.

And the 158th verse
Allah says
They claim that He has kinship with the jinn, yet the jinn themselves know that they will be brought before Him.

You would think it wad referring to Jinn and youd be wrong. It refers to the Malaika who can also be termed as Jinn because they are hidden beings.

Invader

I live in the West and I know alot of Muslims. This seems like a propoganda :/. Im sorry bro
it ain't and it isn't in the west these people asked questions in those respective nations

it ain't and it isn't in the west these people asked questions in those respective nations
Honesy i dont really care if you guys want to follow sharia. But lets be real, without freedom of speech and innovation you cant compete with the rest of the world. Clearly our role models have all failed. Dont forget that centralized power elimates talent. Individuism is the only way out of poverty.

Realistically this is what athoritarianism leads to.

Trending

Latest posts