The One Who Believes In Secularism Is A Kafir - Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan

Neoliberalism & secularism are the same thing

If he doesn't want all that stuff why doesn't be rule by Sharia?

That's because he's just lying, things like secularism cause alcoholism/drug addiction.

And Assad wants secularism.

:lolbron:
Neoliberalism is economic system, secularism is separate of state and religion, pls don't talk out of your ass and label everything secularism.

reer

VIP

Neoliberalism & secularism are the same thing

If he doesn't want all that stuff why doesn't be rule by Sharia?

That's because he's just lying, things like secularism cause alcoholism/drug addiction.

And Assad wants secularism.

:lolbron:
sharia bans intoxicants if sharia banned and cracked down on balwad in somalia how long the madaxweyne last?
a large percentage of muslims SAY they want sharia but deep down they rather be oppressed under 3rd world dictators that allow their balwad @Dawo

Says someone who supports Sharia law and doesn't consider 99% of Muslims worldwide to be Muslim lol.
Look at you trying to have the last say.
You couldn't come with anything to say so you keep making up stuff.
@ me when you find the post where i said "i don't consider 99% of Muslims worldwide to be Muslim" otherwise just take this loss and log off. :5hcpspq:

sharia bans intoxicants if sharia banned and cracked down on balwad in somalia how long the madaxweyne last?
a large percentage of muslims SAY they want sharia but deep down they rather be oppressed under 3rd world dictators that allow their balwad @Dawo
That's what Ethiopia and US wants us to believe, ICU/AS banned Khat and nothing happened.

Or maybe people don't want Sharia law? LMAO look at you coping hard and blaming on drugs why every Muslim out there doesn't support Sharia law... it's sad tbh

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Eh man the only people in opposition to that are ISIS and other khawarij groups so...😖 Ig they're bit ok with secularism.
Hasty generalisation fallacy. You have not studied enough examples for such a conclusion :holeup:

Whole reason the ban was lifted was because tens of thousands of women dropped out of college/school and took to the streets protesting.

Listen to your own advice you're just embarrassing yourself
Not really it was lifted because Erdoğan relies on the support of islamists.

Or maybe people don't want Sharia law? LMAO look at you coping hard and blaming on drugs why every Muslim out there doesn't support Sharia law... it's sad tbh
1612636150391.png

Are you illiterate? that's majority support.

Not really it was lifted because Erdoğan relies on the support of islamists.
So are you denying the fact that a large portion of Turkey's female population didn't take to the streets demanding for the right to wear the Hijab
"The lifting of the ban on headscarves ends a disgraceful human rights abuse that took away futures of generations of women in Turkey,"

Because you're claiming Sharia law bans on drugs works and people would happy with it? If you were smart you would have realized why I'm telling you this but you're mad your ridiculous assumptions aren't real. Relax.
I'm not mad it's just that I don't want to know about your personal life, I don't care if you die right now:kanyeshrug:

Trending