The old head and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Once again I helped out this great old head that I been helping for the past year and a half...this is part 2 of the earlier one I uploaded ..you must watch it all cause it gets interesting

Niyow odaygan madixisa sida banooniga ayad ugu dheeshay. :snoop:

"Hablaha miyaad kala xoogi jirtay" "miyuu ku aasi jiray" :drakewtf: acudubillah niyow miyad waalatay what you asking the old man. :wtf:

walahi menace caadi baad uu walatay :jcoleno:

menace

VIP
Niyow odaygan madixisa sida banooniga ayad ugu dheeshay. :snoop:

"Hablaha miyaad kala xoogi jirtay" "miyuu ku aasi jiray" :drakewtf: acudubillah niyow miyad waalatay what you asking the old man. :wtf:

walahi menace caadi baad uu walatay :jcoleno:

There's nothing wrong with self-entertainer ...There's much more we talk about that I don't film...we hold deep conversation runtii ..,walahi come to realize Mr Ali never received any formal education but the man is highly intelligent ..

menace

VIP
5 mins qosolkan isku dhajiyay. Had to leave my desk to go laugh.

Menace the greatest troll I know.
This old head called me during work..I completely forgot that I assured him I'll help ..right after work I picked him up so we can sit at a wifi location...I filled out section 8 for him...

Therefore I also can have a little fun that he doesn't mind to be honest cause he knows my heart...apparently today was the first day to file section 8 and his fob neighbors were like " you gonna miss the dead line" and he said he responded to them " my son will never let me down"..dude..nigga just done adopted me :kobeok::ohhh::mjkkk::rejoice:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
This old head called me during work..I completely forgot that I assured him I'll help ..right after work I picked him up so we can sit at a wifi location...I filled out section 8 for him...

Therefore I also can have a little fun that he doesn't mind to be honest cause he knows my heart...apparently today was the first day to file section 8 and his fob neighbors were like " you gonna miss the dead line" and he said he responded to them " my son will never let me down"..dude..nigga just done adopted me :kobeok::ohhh::mjkkk::rejoice:
You're good man menace, rer Waqooyi la yaqaana tahay

menace

VIP
i learn a lot of this dude ..he is full of wisdom ..but..America is a cruel place to be dropped in when you've never seen a city

Q

Queen Carawelo

I hope his relatives see this video and whoops your ass. So disrespectful. How are you going to ask those kind of questions to an elderly Somali? There are times and place and people to laugh and joke with but I draw the line when it involves our elders. Shame on you Mr menace Tyrone ku aasay. Shame on you!

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
i learn a lot of this dude ..he is full of wisdom ..but..America is a cruel place to be dropped in when you've never seen a city

Yh bro I know. I helped this old fella the other day. I went into a gas station, went out into back, grabbed few things and came to register line. As I stood there, I noticed this old Somali man going off "mani ooordhar for 2 haandarad and tuwanti". I understood what he wanted just fine, but cashier didn't. So I stepped up, asked how much he wanted and I relayed that to cashier.

When I got out , he was waiting there again so he asked which we way I was headed. I said doesn't matter, I am in no hurry and that I could drop him off wherever he needed. It turned out it wasn't too far away from where we were.
On the way there, he was telling me how back in the village, he was the wisest and go to guy. America completely emasculated these guys.

waraabe

Your superior
:damedamn::damedamn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose:

waryahe menace waa wax kale

kaalay odayga waan ka naxaay walaahi, does he have a family, is he financially secure etc

menace

VIP
Yh bro I know. I helped this old fella the other day. I went into a gas station, went out into back, grabbed few things and came to register line. As I stood there, I noticed this old Somali man going off "mani ooordhar for 2 haandarad and tuwanti". I understood what he wanted just fine, but cashier didn't. So I stepped up, asked how much he wanted and I relayed that to cashier.

When I got out , he was waiting there again so he asked which we way I was headed. I said doesn't matter, I am in no hurry and that I could drop him off wherever he needed. It turned out it wasn't too far away from where we were.
On the way there, he was telling me how back in the village, he was the wisest and go to guy. America completely emasculated these guys.
That was awesome of you bro, really awesome

menace

VIP
:damedamn::damedamn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose:

waryahe menace waa wax kale

kaalay odayga waan ka naxaay walaahi, does he have a family, is he financially secure etc

Odeyga is doing alright financially..as a matter of fact he has stashed away money after using his kids to file the tax return ...he is alright on that part ..he also lives in low income neighborhood ..

This man is the salt of the earth bro ! He told me that at the beginning of his life he was a nomad then things changed and he became a brick layer where he use to earn $1 a day

menace

VIP
I hope his relatives see this video and whoops your ass. So disrespectful. How are you going to ask those kind of questions to an elderly Somali? There are times and place and people to laugh and joke with but I draw the line when it involves our elders. Shame on you Mr menace Tyrone ku aasay. Shame on you!
Sweetheart it ain't like that ..Horta sug..just know that relatives are the ones not helping him, whose helping him ? Runtii if you go to him and inform him that I filmed him and shit he'll just shrug it off and say " he has been there for me in hellish times "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending