The offspring of Douglas lives in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
All the best to you and your endeavours. Another tough opponent bites the dust :bell:
I was never a qabilist warya. :mahubowtf:

I was just defending a certain clan because most people here from a certain clan like to dish out dirt but not receive it. :gaasdrink:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ar hooyada Iyo modkaagaba wase, you tampon wearing douglas , mention my name and don't tag me. I don't give a fok about somnet or somspot dhilayahay. Ever needs a safe space, me on the other hand idinku iyo kuwa somnet baan foodka katumilaha
Lol this clown is calling others naago and while he's crying like this.

You and your kin are by far the most cancerous rodents on the internet. Instead of calling the mods here naago you are free to f*ck off back somnet where most of your ilkoxaar people came from you subhuman porcupine filth

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Nobody uses qabil slurs in this

Lol this clown is calling others naago and while he's crying like this.

You and your kin are by far the most cancerous rodents on the internet. Instead of calling the mods here naago you are free to f*ck off back somnet where most of your ilkoxaar people came from you fucking subhuman porcupine filth

"Nobody uses qabiil slurs"

Next line ilko xaar:heh: ironically it's your peasant brothers who are censored you .

Teedakale I haven't been on somnet since 07, that's long before you bled once a month :hemad:
This ilkoxaar is going straight on my ignore list, what a rodent

Diva right here, you talk shit then retreat to your safe space now ignore me like a good yout:mjhaps:

waraabe

Your superior
How do we know he ain’t related to you? That your hooyo siil macaan didn’t give the British man the good good for icitiraaf kkk

your ayeeyo used to bust it wide open for the italian and british solidiers so he is a puntlander. Douglas used to bang hablaha puntland for fun kkkk even the puntland suldan's daughter wasnt safe from mudane douglas

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
your ayeeyo used to bust it wide open for the italian and british solidiers so he is a puntlander. Douglas used to bang hablaha puntland for fun kkkk even the puntland suldan's daughter wasnt safe from mudane douglas
Your imaginary country was named by the British hence British somaliland virtually every habar in British somaliland has been christened by the British to add insult to injury your habar awal tribe was placed in a human zoo around Europe ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun :faysalwtf:

waraabe

Your superior
Your imaginary country was named by the British hence British somaliland virtually every habar in British somaliland has been christened by the British to add insult to injury your habar awal tribe was placed in a human zoo around Europe ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun :faysalwtf:

every mj woman was mounted by the british and italian soldiers, even the suldan's daughter :ohdamn::mjlaugh:

tell me, how much of ur dna is british :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending