The official Solid appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultana

On Hiatus
This is a shout-out to Edmonton/Ottawa's finest @Solid (sorry @AbdiJohnson).

Solid, formerly known as SolidCamel, has been a beacon of light during some of the darker days of the forum. His laid-back attitude has been a breath of fresh air especially during the times where tensions have ran high on this forum. He never fails to see the positive in others nor does he ever talk ill of his fellow SSpotters, even when Sultana finds them kind of annoying.

He's the most moderate of the moderates, leaning neither left nor right - a true politician, and a trait that will make him a fantastic lawyer in the future, insha'Allah. Not that I'm saying he doesn't take a stance on anything, but he's smart enough to know which wars to fight on the battlefield that is somalispot.com.

And on a more serious note, (and I know you make fun of me for being too serious), Solid's ability overcome adversity and keep a positive outlook during tough and trying times is admirable.

Signed,

Sultana

P.S. I also applaud you on the best uses on these faces. :mjpls::mjohreally::mjswag:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Solid such a humble and good natured guy! Mashallah, I wish you all the best on your first year at law school.

Sorry for thinking you were AJ. :ftw9nwa:

S

syntax

When this nigga become a lawyer lmao. Thought u were in some math related shit. Bruh if you actually become a lawyer think of all the gwop ur gnna be finessing from all the dumbass Somali niggas getting in trouble :denzelnigga:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Solid, solid where can I start. @Solid is a wonderful, well together young man, and surprisingly he seems a good lawyer, since seeing him defend the former member known as ICU with passion, and knowledge. I've came to the realization that he will get far ahead as a lawyer.

You know you're my nigga! :friendhug:

#solidforPresident
#solidforprimeminister
#solidformayor
#solidforofficesoIcangetthatcanadianmoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending