|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Vikings :ehh:

This Bengals/Steelers game is good

Seahawks/Cowboys is next. If Seahawks lose to the Cowboys they're :trash:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bruh I started 4-0 now I'm 4-4 :mjcry:At least Dez is back. I never changed my teams until last week smh. I had Gurley and them on the bench with hella points while the niggaz starting for me had like 18 points smh. They told me before the season I'd finish 6-8 or shit like that.:pacspit:If injury keeps happening and I forgot to change my teams I might finish with a bad record.:jcoleno:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Naw I'm watching your boys play the Hawks.lol

Just got the notification Saints won lol

S

syntax

Goddammit my boy Andy Dalton putting in sum serious work. He wudve been thr clear mvp candidate if fucking Tom Brady wasn't throwing a 2000+ yards and only 1 interception. :wow: dude is a fucking legend man

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Goddammit my boy Andy Dalton putting in sum serious work. He wudve been thr clear mvp candidate if fucking Tom Brady wasn't throwing a 2000+ yards and only 1 interception. :wow: dude is a fucking legend man
Tom terrific is on a mission bruh. I can't wait when I see the face of Goodell when he hands him the MVP trophy.obamadatazz

I'm guessing you're a Bengals fan? The ginger nigga Dalton is ok. He got a huge weapon in AJ Green. They're doing good but I won't take them serious till they win a playoff game.

I wish my nigga Brady had a receiver like Green, Jones, OBJ etc he's doing fine without them but just imagine the numbers he'd put up if he had an elite receiver. :francis:

@bandit Bruh I made a mistake I'm actually 5-3 now.:rejoice::westbrookswag:I smacked this Seahawks fan who's 1-6 now.:russ:

S

syntax

Tom terrific is on a mission bruh. I can't wait when I see the face of Goodell when he hands him the MVP trophy.obamadatazz

I'm guessing you're a Bengals fan? The ginger nigga Dalton is ok. He got a huge weapon in AJ Green. They're doing good but I won't take them serious till they win a playoff game.

I wish my nigga Brady had a receiver like Green, Jones, OBJ etc he's doing fine without them but just imagine the numbers he'd put up if he had an elite receiver. :francis:

@bandit Bruh I made a mistake I'm actually 5-3 now.:rejoice::westbrookswag:I smacked this Seahawks fan who's 1-6 now.:russ:

Yoo wa ruunta he does have some damn good players that he can pass too. I'm not necesesarily a Bengals fan. I can't affiliate myself with any team in any sport unless their a toronto team. So in the NFL I always root for the under dogs

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
One more lost and were officially fucked:mjcry:
Romo come back:tocry:
@Air Jalam dont f*ck up beat eli:ufdup:I know that's a little bit to much to ask considering your history but come through:ufdup:
Side note am 6-2 on my fantasy team when romo and ben come back ill have antonio brown dez bryant Emanuel sanders and Stephen diggs I also have victor cruz if he ever plays:westbrookswag:
My wide receiving core is god status:wow:

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Dallas is actually a good team. But Tony Romo is the most overrated, over hyped prima dona I have ever witnessed. Guy has done nothing in Dallas. I remember last time we met in the playoffs, we embarrassed the Cowboys and Romo
:heh:
These are times I wish we can neg people:camby:How many cowboys game did you watch I watch every game:damedamn:
You see couple of highlights on espn now your an expert on cowboys. :damedamn:The o line was below average 2 years ago the wr don't even know where to line up most of the time Thats not including dez struggling against good cb sometimes plus shitty defense and that's not including jason lets play conservative garret:damedamn:
I told this nigga back in the beginning of the season:russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lmao why are you quoting yourself?:browtf:

Fuk CBS :pacspit: Instead of showing my Pats game they decide to show the Broncos/Chiefs game :pacspit: One of those times I hate not living in the east.:mjsuitcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lmao why are you quoting yourself?:browtf:

Fuk CBS :pacspit: Instead of showing my Pats game they decide to show the Broncos/Chiefs game :pacspit: One of those times I hate not living in the east.:mjsuitcry:
Just re uping my prophecy:damsel:
On tv right now they have the vikings game on fox and the Giants game on cbs:ehh:
I'm watching the vikings game:ehh:

Trending

Latest posts