maestro

Cultural revolution
image.jpeg

image.png

:deadmanny:

Cam's a real nigga:denzelnigga:

maestro

Cultural revolution
That's translation for "I can't get more commercial deals if I piss off white people" :pacspit:

These dudes are scared and doing nothing but conforming. If all nikkas in the NFL did what Kaep is doing no one would dare touch them since the main cash cow for the NFL is the black players

maestro

Cultural revolution
Wow too many upsets going on today.

Bills > Cardinals 33-18 :mjlol: wtf

Redskins > Giants

Vikings > Panthers

Browns almost beat Dolphins

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Steelers also got humiliated :mjlol:

Watch fat Ryan talk smack all week only to lose on Sunday. The gift that's keeps giving.

@NewYork What's yout fantasy score for the day?

My shit weak atm bruh:bell: Wilson been ass for me the last 3 games he decent game today but was injured. I'm losing rn I got Ingram playing tomorrow but no hope. Don't think he can get me like 30 points alone to overcome this opp.

Rawls was in injured forgot to bench hin. And Marvin Jones had 32 points for me but I left him on the bench. I got Maclin who has 3 points starting over him:bell:

Long season ahead but I gotta start making the right subs can't be having niggas with 20,30 points on the bench every weekend.:francis:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Mine was 73 points when niggas were getting 100+ :kendrickcry:

I'm in number 5 currently out of 10 so that's not too bad just need to stay in the top 5 :meleshame:

Bruh Rodgers is working hard getting me 25-30 points each game but the rest of the team is ass cheeks. Can't you make changes and kick people out? :snoop:

Plus I lose whenever the packers lose and win when they win so this entire team is just A.Rodgers

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mine was 73 points when niggas were getting 100+ :kendrickcry:

I'm in number 5 currently out of 10 so that's not too bad just need to stay in the top 5 :meleshame:

Bruh Rodgers is working hard getting me 25-30 points each game but the rest of the team is ass cheeks. Can't you make changes and kick people out? :snoop:

Plus I lose whenever the packers lose and win when they win so this entire team is just A.Rodgers
Kkk I got 78 pts so far with tomorrow to go. I just need to look at how the players will perform instead of not changing my team at every weekend. I have yet to make changes lol and it cost me hella so far. If I don't make up points tomorrow I'll be 1-2. Tbh I'd be 0-2 if it wasn't for Brown doing good for me 2 last Monday.:lol:

You can trade players or waive them.:manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lmfao how are the ravens on top of their division

bengals and steelers sit your bum asses down

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Got shut out by fat Ryan :damn: Last time we were shut out by the Bills was 2003 and we know what happened that season.:banderas:
I ain't mad tbh we get the GOAT back next week. Going 3-1 without Brady, Gronk, Lewis etc ain't bad at all.:manny:

Trending