The Official NFL Thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@espn: Long live the streak. Aaron Rodgers has gone 1,022 days, 545 passes & 43 TDs without an interception at Lambeau Field http://t.co/RIIsaH4KDR

:whew:Good luck beating him at Lambeau field in the playoffs.

Hawks gotta pay Kam ASAP or they're going to keep taking L'z.

Yo bandit I'm 2-0 in my fantasy. :westbrookswag: I'ma be fuked when I play better teams cause Dez is injured and Ravens defense is ass now.:mjcry:Gonna have to rely on Matt Ryan, Ingram and Charles to get me good points from now on till Dez returns. Btw that fuk nigga Keenun Allen didn't even get a single point for me. Nigga muffed a kick return vs Bengals and was ass today. He's my second best receiver kalabka. Don't know if I can rely on him anymore.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Vikes win and I am not even that excited.

As Jalam said, Aaron Rogers is one cool killer in GB. The guy is oozing with confidence when he plays. What a stud.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
3 takeaways for Revis so far in this game. :wow:Wish he was still a Pat.:mjcry:Without him and Browner our secondary ain't the same.:francis:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@espn: Long live the streak. Aaron Rodgers has gone 1,022 days, 545 passes & 43 TDs without an interception at Lambeau Field http://t.co/RIIsaH4KDR

:whew:Good luck beating him at Lambeau field in the playoffs.

Hawks gotta pay Kam ASAP or they're going to keep taking L'z.

Yo bandit I'm 2-0 in my fantasy. :westbrookswag: I'ma be fuked when I play better teams cause Dez is injured and Ravens defense is ass now.:mjcry:Gonna have to rely on Matt Ryan, Ingram and Charles to get me good points from now on till Dez returns. Btw that fuk nigga Keenun Allen didn't even get a single point for me. Nigga muffed a kick return vs Bengals and was ass today. He's my second best receiver kalabka. Don't know if I can rely on him anymore.
I picked up jets defense before the week because I knew the bills defence were gonna shit the bed so I picked up the jets defense and started them even thoe some analyst were saying andrew luck was gonna tear them apart of course I didn't believe them and started then anyways best decision:mjswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I picked up jets defense before the week because I knew the bills defence were gonna shit the bed so I picked up the jets defense and started them even thoe some analyst were saying andrew luck was gonna tear them apart of course I didn't believe them and started then anyways best decision:mjswag:
Nice ninyow. I'm 2-0 I beat this nigga that's 0-1 67.12 to 48.90. My score is hella low cause that fuk nigga Allen didn't get me any points and Ravens defense were ass. I ain't complaining yet. I'm probably gonna face one of the undefeated niggaz next. I hope I go 3-0 would be a nice start for me since half of my team is shit.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Jalam,

Bill Bilicheck again out wits Rex Ryan. The fat slob doesn't know to not awaken the Patriots. All TB and Patriots do is hang 40 each time they play Rex Ryan coached team.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Jalam,

Bill Bilicheck again out wits Rex Ryan. The fat slob doesn't know to not awaken the Patriots. All TB and Patriots do is hang 40 each time they play Rex Ryan coached team.
Liibaan,
Bro Bill and his boys have never been about talking shit. All they know is how to put whooping on teams on the field. The game should've never been close but the defense let them back in. Our defense usually starts to gel in December.

Ryan is a loser as a coach he should just be a defensive coordinator that's all he's good at. The worst mistake this dude and the teams he coaches make is talking trash before games and not backing it on the field. The media were over hyping this team too throughout the whole week.

To make this situation worse the nacas Williams told a reporter that his team will meet us again 2 more times.:drakelaugh:We're in week 2 and this dude is talking about the playoffs already.:snoop:Imagine the embarrassment if his team misses the playoffs. Sometimes you gotta shut your mouth and Ryan's teams are never good at it.

Remember 07 and SpyGate? We almost had a perfect season. TB12 is on a mission again. Tom wants to tear up the league badly and he is on a good start from that of 07. His boys are behind him just sit tight and watch the show. The NFL and it's teams will regret fuking with TB12. He isn't a man to fuk with bruh. I just can't wait for the Colts game.:wow1:

Btw Colts are 0-2, So are Ravens and Seahawks teams the Pats beat on the road to the SB win. I'm saying it wasn't a fluke Pats are a well coached team and it's haters will find ways to underline the greatness of this team.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We could've had Packers/Pats SB last year till the Packers fuked it up.
I think it'll be Pats/Seahawks or Broncos/Seahawks. Broncos and Pats are two of the best teams in the AFC don't let the other teams fool you. They won't be there in the end.

Don't think Packers will beat the Seahawks again. Seahawks defense and offense will gel towards the end. They also need to get Graham involved more he isn't happy so far.

Kam is back for the Seahawks. I knew he wouldn't hold out more than 2 games too good of a player to be siting out that long.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
"Ima go help my teammates that are understanding of my position and the ones who aren't," Chancellor said in a text message to Smith. "God forgives all, why can't i? Time to help us get back to the big dance. I can address business after the season. Me and Marshawn started a mission 2 years ago. I can't let my Dawg down....Real talk."

"Me and Marshawn starred a mission 2 years ago" :ohhh:This nigga and Lynch finna go mad and tear the league apart like TB12. :ohdamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sunday is here lads. :ahh:

My Pats play the Jaguars today.:mjlaugh:Expect TB12 to go off on them.

I still don't know why the damn computer didn't draft a single Pat for me.:mjcry:I'm 2-0 heading in with 1.9 pts from this bum that plays for the Redskins. I might get enough points to go 3-0. Hopefully Allen has a good game against the Vikings he had zero points for me last week. :pacspit:Also hope the Ravens defense don't fuk up.

Anyway later on at 5 the Broncos vs Lions game will be on can't wait. :dance:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Cowboys lose:O27GWRK: Not surprisingly the dumbass jason garret forgot to adjust to his opponent:uCkf6mf:
Weeden is a bum why not put cassel in:uCkf6mf:
I hope we lose less than 7 games before romo comes back or else where fucked:xgoltwn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Charles just scored a TD.:banderas:14-7 Packers

We got Bostic from a trade with the Bears.

Hearing Cutler might leave the Bears. They already traded Bostic to us and Allen to the Panthers today. Guess they're cleaning up.

Expect Bill to turn Bostic into a beast.:win:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Steelers fuked up:chrisfreshhah:
3&1 they throw the ball
4&1 they throw the ball:damn:And they have one of the best RB in the game.

Scobee is a joke of a kicker.:chrisfreshhah:He missed an early field goal to go up by 6 with 1:06 left in the 4th.If he was good, they would've kicked the ball on 4&1 to win the game but they threw the ball instead. I get why Tomlin didn't give the kicker a chance tho .:drakelaugh:

Ravens were given this win they didn't deserve it. :francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
After Brees did all that to get the team in field goal range this nigga really misses the GW filed goal.

But in OT Saints get the ball and first play in OT Brees throws 80 yd TD for the win.
:wow:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bandit,
How about them Pats?obamadatazzI thought we were going to slaughter y'all but we went easy on ya. Next time we won't be so nice.:ufdup:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit,
How about them Pats?obamadatazzI thought we were going to slaughter y'all but we went easy on ya. Next time we won't be so nice.:ufdup:
am not sold on yall if we were healthy we wouldve won plus i remember yall from 2013 when we were trash even then yall struggled against us:kobeok:
if only weeden wasnt such trash:mjcry:

Trending