The Official NFL Thread

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The NFC Championship game between the saints and rams, is tight as hell. Just gone into overtime.

Arma

VIP
You Brits actually follow the nfl? Is there a big following over there ? Fascinating whenever I meet a British NFL fan

Its not big at all. Its become quite popular in the last 5 years, due to crazy commercial campaign and so on.

Arma

VIP
And the Rams have done it. I still think the Saints should've won it. The refs won the rams that game.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Saints
:meleshame:
How do you a blow 13 point lead?
They had the Rams on the ropes and let it get away from them

Hopefully KC can win. We need new teams playing for SB

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I had money on kc cause I hate New England. But once it went to OT I knew it was over :mjcry:

As soon as Slater said we want head I knew shit was over. Chiefs defense couldn’t stop shit and they were offside on the most important interception of the game.

Are you going against the goat in the SB?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
As soon as Slater said we want head I knew shit was over. Chiefs defense couldn’t stop shit and they were offside on the most important interception of the game.

Are you going against the goat in the SB?
No I went against them when they beat Seattle and I felt hurt for weeks cause of that stupid interception kept replaying in my head. I’m not betting on SB

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bell to the Jets for less man:russ: Nigga was on twitter talking about I ain’t signing with the Jets for less than 61 mill and he signed for them for 60 mill. Fat L on his part man. Steelers were giving him more money he didn’t think the Jets would fineness him like this.

ODBJ to the Browns :ehh:
Mayfield, Hunt, Chubb, Landry and ODBJ :wow: Man that’s some fire power on offense. Browns deserve this for being ass for decades.

Bell to the Jets for less man:russ: Nigga was on twitter talking about I ain’t signing with the Jets for less than 61 mill and he signed for them for 60 mill. Fat L on his part man. Steelers were giving him more money he didn’t think the Jets would fineness him like this.

ODBJ to the Browns :ehh:
Mayfield, Hunt, Chubb, Landry and ODBJ :wow: Man that’s some fire power on offense. Browns deserve this for being ass for decades.
I join the Browns bandwagon.
I want Baker to succeed.

Leveon and brown just destroyed the Steelers Franchise. Browns for the next 10 at least

my qb is winning mvp this season (i`a)

Attachments

• 1600025691709.png
    1600025691709.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 265

Trending