The Official NFL Thread

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I swear the vikings have great opportunity tonight if Seattle lose and they win they would get the 5th seat and would be facing Washington first round but watch them f*ck it up.
if they were smart they would win tonight plus Seattle lose today and sit the starters next week and treated like a by week let greenbay win the division in return the vikings get the 5th seat and face Washington and if they win arizona
they shouldn't let this opportunity slip:wow:
If they win the division there getting bounced cause greenbay/Seattle will beat them in the playoffs:wow:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I swear the vikings have great opportunity tonight if Seattle lose and they win they would get the 5th seat and would be facing Washington first round but watch them f*ck it up.
if they were smart they would win tonight plus Seattle lose today and sit the starters next week and treated like a by week let greenbay win the division in return the vikings get the 5th seat and face Washington and if they win arizona
they shouldn't let this opportunity slip:wow:
If they win the division there getting bounced cause greenbay/Seattle will beat them in the playoffs:wow:
I told you in week 1 to get on the Vikings bandwagon cause they'd much better than the Cowboys but you never listened to me. :ufdup:
I really like the Vikings they're in good hands with Bridgewater. The kid is a star in the making.

The Cardinals will win the NFC I don't believe in this Panthers hype.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I told you in week 1 to get on the Vikings bandwagon cause they'd much better than the Cowboys but you never listened to me. :ufdup:
I really like the Vikings they're in good hands with Bridgewater. The kid is a star in the making.

The Cardinals will win the NFC I don't believe in this Panthers hype.
I been through worse I remember from 2010-13 those days were:mjcry:
I'm loyal I'll still stick with the Cowboys even if they don't deserve it:kendrickcry:
As for the vikings I like to see my home team succeed I just fucking hate there conservative offense:mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Pick of the year :wow:

Damn we lost again :mjcry: Injuries started fuking us over. We'll be the 2nd seed now. At least we get a bye :rejoice:

Playoffs is going to be nice. I'm confident Bill will get the boys prepared and make another run.

Like I've been saying for a while now Seahawks aren't a team you wanna play. They'll get the Vikings who I think they'll beat. They'll play the Panthers for the NFC crown. You heard it here first the Hawks are going back to the SB.:kobeok:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I swear the conservative offense sucks ass the Vikings fucked up now kansas city.
f*ck is the point of playing conservative:draketf:

Go Seahawks go cry you Minnesota Somalis! Blair killed your chances of advancing! Seahawks rule and panthers tomorrow will lose mark my words I predict Seahawks 27-23 Panthers

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I swear the conservative offense sucks ass the Vikings fucked up now kansas city.
f*ck is the point of playing conservative:draketf:
The site was down when the good shit was taking place last weekend :francis:

Andy is a dumb ass he's always been like that. They couldn't score from the goal for a good minute. Their receivers were allergic to the corners :mjlaugh: Who stays in bounds when you need a quick TD?:drakekidding:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The site was down when the good shit was taking place last weekend :francis:

Andy is a dumb ass he's always been like that. They couldn't score from the goal for a good minute. Their receivers were allergic to the corners :mjlaugh: Who stays in bounds when you need a quick TD?:drakekidding:
Tbh I hate this but I see y'all easily advancing to the super bowl the other 2 teams ain't about shit I expect yall to take an L to either Caroline or Arizona in the super bowl thoe

Trending

Latest posts