The Official High Trolling List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Is your lacag stacked right?
Fiat currency isn't something tangible it's as valuable as the tissue your people use to wipe their derrière I'm trying to stack up for the next life billy boy in the form of good deeds.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So did you buy your bmw and watches with your ajar? :heh:
Money is necessary but not integral my dear child cause it won't be going with you to the grave. It's not rocket science I won't slow down next time in order for you to catch up mothefuck your white privileges that shii ain't runnin here don.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Their faces are 90% makeup and plastic.

Have you ever searched extreme korean plastic surgery before?

es going from spounge Bob square head to normal shaped head.
:faysalwtf: they froth at the mouth for these Asians yet they do not know their original forms.

hqdefault.jpg

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
in a few decades imma stunt on these haters with my new half korean half MJ family like

image-20.gif

Your a woman and subsequently have no tribe. Your child will be full Chinese to me. He has a Chinese pa.

To the Chinese the kid will be considered blackanese.

Btw have you seen what black Asians look like. They look really weird. Don't know expect some normal looking tiger woods type kids. Your kids will have very high Asian percentages. You will have weird Asian versions of drake. That kind of weird.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
chinese are the ones that eat dogs not koreans :ayaanswag:.

Incorrect.
Over 100,000 tons of dog meat, or 2.5 million dogs, are consumed annually in South Korea. Although a fair number of South Koreans (approximately 42% to 60%) have eaten dog meat at least once in their lifetime.

and the koreans are superior in everyway. education, morals, their rise from nothing to being a powerful, beautiful, clean country while retaining their culture. also chinese booty clap more to whiteness then koreans do, also they've exported their culture worldwide making foreigners who didn't know what korean was 25 years ago to start speaking korean and making plans to go their and live their forever. they also don't have as much pollution as the chinese since they are clearly the more retarded race. and their citizens are better looking and have a more appealing culture. the chinese need to be exterminated tbh.

Do you have facts to prove these claims.

From what I have seen so far

Sunni supremacist and bootyclapper @Prince of Hobyo called KSA a world power and stronger than USA.

@666 king of derailing threads

@Mohamud tells us he doesn't watch anime but he will tell us anime characters from 1980s shows that aren't popular or known by even the Japanese. Possibly the biggest troll on this site.

@Gucci mane claims to be Somali. He too is on the list.

This list will be updated as necessary

:damn: He's been memeing Astro boy and shit but nigga wasn't even born till 2000

@Mohamud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending