The Official Combat Sport thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Whether it's boxing, MMA, TKD, BJJ and etc. post it all here

Right so let us address the elephant in the room and go straight to the McGregor v Aldo fight :whoo:

FRkeGyV.jpg

My money is on Aldo, not only because he is not a fake champion like McGregor, but because this guy is the reigning UFC featherweight champion after defending his title 7 times! + holds a black belt in BJJ (McGregor holds a brown belt) + also he has only ever lost one fight... 10 years ago!! :drakewow::eminemdamn:

Aldo also defended his title against Mendes who McGregor struggled to beat when he became the 'interim' champion :what::what1::sheed::russ:

McGregor is all hype and he will get ktfo!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Surprised none of the British lads posted this. Beside UFC, Dillian Whyte is challenging Anthony Joshua for his two titles, Commonwealth and WBC International heavyweight titles. The winner will also become the new British heavyweight champion.

I'm backing Joshua for this one. He has the potential to become world champion one day :banderas:

btw nice one @ the mod who fixed the title :yousmart:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Surprised none of the British lads posted this. Beside UFC, Dillian Whyte is challenging Anthony Joshua for his two titles, Commonwealth and WBC International heavyweight titles. The winner will also become the new British heavyweight champion.

I'm backing Joshua for this one. He has the potential to become world champion one day :banderas:

It's going down :damnmusic:

T

Tokio

have you seen McGregor now? man looks like a zombie after the weight cutting coolio:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
have you seen McGregor now? man looks like a zombie after the weight cutting coolio:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Mark my words bro, Aldo will totally dominate him and send him back to his local pub #ChatShitGetBanged

Are you watching the AJ v Whyte fight?

T

Tokio

probably nah, but I reckon AJ will floor him in 3 rounds max.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
AJ is a fucking beast!!!!!! 15 fights 15 wins 15 KOs

He made Whyte do the Shmoney dance :dead:

Last edited:
T

Tokio

Gotta admit I was doubtful after the second round lol DW came in strong in that round.
I had no doubt he will win, AJ's been fighting bums so this fight was somewhat challenging compared to the previous ones! tbh I still don't rate him :p

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I had no doubt he will win, AJ's been fighting bums so this fight was somewhat challenging compared to the previous ones! tbh I still don't rate him :p

A few more years of experience and he could easily challenge for the world heavyweight title :diddyswag:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Eat ur words

Aldo got humiliated

He got into Aldo's head with all that trash talk. Aldo wasn't himself in the stare-down, he tried to copy McGregor, went in too keen to shut him up and got ktfo:eminemdamn:

I still believe Aldo is a much better fighter than McGregor.. I guess its #GetKawaalidGetBanged :mjdontkno:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
In other news, Chris Weidman lost his middleweight title to Luke Rockhold by getting an old school ass whooping

It is the year of underdogs :eminemdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts