The official ask menace anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I embark on my filming project here and there and it's not sustained more than a week. Therefore it's not my trademark.
You can forget about the coffee meet up with the screw, he doesn't trust you lol

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You can forget about the coffee meet up with the screw, he doesn't trust you lol

He ordered me to give him my phone for the whole duration :banderas::banderas:
But what sustained me is my thoughts of you idman

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, since you're experienced in this department, help a sister out. I have a friend who's Eritrean Muslim. She's young, attractive, and gets plenty of male attention but she can't seem to get a second date. Men will pursue her hardcore until they secure the first date. After they go out one time, they start acting aloof. She always tells me the date went great, but is left confused when they do a disappearing act on her. In your opinion, what's going on here?

menace

VIP
Menace, since you're experienced in this department, help a sister out. I have a friend who's Eritrean Muslim. She's young, attractive, and gets plenty of male attention but she can't seem to get a second date. Men will pursue her hardcore until they secure the first date. After they go out one time, they start acting aloof. She always tells me the date went great, but is left confused when they do a disappearing act on her. In your opinion, what's going on here?

It means that they took stock of the chances of investing time and effort on her to hit it and have realized on that one date where she stood in that matter. They have sensed that this chick is too conservative and was not logical to proceed and hope of her warming up to them.

She needs to be selective of who she goes out with because it is apparent this sister is a marriage material and must give chances to a serious candidate and not to a siil-doon but rather to a guur-doon

menace

VIP
Girls tend to
why did you create this website? why were u banned from somnet?

I've created this website to set an example for future Somali government on how to behave. That as a person with authority you should fly above the rule of law and you should not go along with your emotional feelings

I got banned from somnet solely based on Fah's emotional instability. He one day said " I can't stand this Menace"

waraabe

Your superior
How old are you
What is your education history like
How much do you earn
What are your future aspirations

menace

VIP
Do you attribute somnet's stagnation to the advent of somalispot?

Do people defect from North Korea? Do people in North Korea want to live in South Korea? That is the dynamics of the advent of SS to somnet ( North Korea)

menace

VIP
How old are you
What is your education history like
How much do you earn
What are your future aspirations

I am a grown man and the father of Abdijoh
I have my bachelors
My future, haduu ilaahey nafta ii daayo, I intend to capture power in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.