The offensive against Al-Shabaab in Central Somalia

Jungle

VIP
Eritrea insisted that man to the left of the first picture is commander of the Eritrean troops if they are to equip and fund them.

Looks like he’s back from being named as commander of the navy so FGS accept Eritrea’s request
Eritrea is going to fund and arm somali troops? Source?

..btw General Qaafow right of the SNA Chief had been named as chief of SNA Foreign Relations a couple days ago

That navy guy what he get appointed?

Last edited:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Eritrea insisted that man to the left of the first picture is commander of the Eritrean troops if they are to equip and fund them.

Looks like he’s back from being named as commander of the navy so FGS accept Eritrea’s request
What’s his tribal background?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Eritrea is going to fund and arm somali troops? Source?

..btw General Qaafow right of the SNA Chief had been named as chief of SNA Foreign Relations a couple days ago

That navy guy what he get appointed?
I’d had to go back to find it but he’s leading Gumac. Eritrea is defo at least equiping them, not sure about how much they’ll help out with funding. UAE isn’t taking on these guys

What’s his tribal background?
Isaaq

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Shabaab is struggling to convince duduble Murusade to fight for them.

Duduble defo refused which is why Shabaab have left Ceel lahelay

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Shabaab sanction Hormuud

904EA049-5E2C-4ABF-9028-83CE86C5E02E.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
53081E28-DA30-4F46-9412-B52187921E95.jpeg

Saleebaan have joined the party, they will also provide 1,000 macawiisley to join the offensive. This will add to the 3,000+ Cayr

bidenkulaha

GalYare
USC is back.
How do you know their clans?
I recognise them lol.

I know two of the Murusade nabadoons. Xaad and Jimcaale. Saruur I knew their MP Hussein Culusow. Cayr cos I’m Cayr and so know most of them. Duduble and Saleeban too cos they have quite a few recognisable politicians, Dhagey and Sadaq Jon etc

Trending

Latest posts