The no PC cadaan travel Vlogger at it again, destroys Africa, tells it like it is, calls it “chaoti”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Manne this dude is straightforward. Doesn’t give a dam about hiding the truth.

#AfricaMightElseBeASavageColony

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i

"meat na chips" :pachah1:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

See that shows that the regular African is persistent and hard working. That dude said that for 22 times.
But the African citizenry has been betrayed by his leadership

#AfricaShouldBeRecolonized

VixR

Veritas
Who’s he kidding though. The average vacationer who’s looking for a relaxing time goes to curated vacationing spots where they can enjoy all the comforts of home.

People who travel to the third world without having ties to it are self-punishing. Complaining about it being below your standards, bc x, y, or z makes zero sense, except (money-sense that is)...for the views.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who’s he kidding though. The average vacationer who’s looking for a relaxing time goes to curated vacationing spots where they can enjoy all the comforts of home.

People who travel to the third world without having ties to it are self-punishing. Complaining about it being below your standards, bc x, y, or z makes zero sense, except (money-sense that is)...for the views.

I beg to differ sweetheart.

I totally appreciate this dude’s uncensored condemnation of Africa and Africans.
Too many times Cadaan travelers keep a distance from telling the dam truth.

Africans would not be living in such a sorry state. It dawned on me that majority of Africans live in an undignified state of being. When you don’t have financial security and able body your dignity is compromised. Just look at how all those young people descend on this guy whenever he stops somewhere in Africa. These young man should’ve been leading a life of dignity where they should’ve met these type of guys in high end restaurants in their country where they wouldn’t even paid attention to him.

(Have you been to Africa @VixR )

#I’dTakeYouThereTogether ...#I-will -not -kugu -Aasi

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts