The next James Bond will be BLACK and has a Somali waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they still won’t give a black man the DR Who lead role.:manny:

Elba killed it on the Wire :salute:

@Apollo,

Sajid Javid is the current UK Home Secretary for the Conservatives.

We may see a prime minster of Pakistani origin in our life time
:ooh:

Yet they still won’t give a black man the DR Who lead role.:manny:

Elba killed it on the Wire :salute:

@Apollo,

Sajid Javid is the current UK Home Secretary for the Conservatives.

We may see a prime minster of Pakistani origin in our life time
:ooh:

Sajid Javid is a remainer he wont be the prime minister.

skynews-gavin-williamson-defence-secretary_4144948.jpg

Mark my words, Gavin Williamson will be the next prime minister. This guy is a straight up shaytaan, man catapulted himself from the backbench straight into the cabinet.

With so many senior tories getting exposed or sacked, he could manoeuvre himeself into number 10 post-brexit :ohdamn:

I have been thinking about this, there seems to be an agenda to specifically recast white established characters as black. :hmm:

I think its because asians dont complain or dont care tbh :kanyeshrug:
I'm not going to dance around it. He's not too old and he's not too street. He's just too black.
:manny:

White guilt for slavery. Blacks are always the first pick for liberals because of that. :yacadiim:
Poor Indians though. No one feels guilty about enslaving them even though they were enslaved to work from Uganda to South America.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Imagine if wakanda was full of pakis that would be interesting

Sajid Javid is a remainer he wont be the prime minister.

skynews-gavin-williamson-defence-secretary_4144948.jpg

Mark my words, Gavin Williamson will be the next prime minister. This guy is a straight up shaytaan, man catapulted himself from the backbench straight into the cabinet.

With so many senior tories getting exposed or sacked, he could manoeuvre himeself into number 10 post-brexit :ohdamn:

My fellow, one day people will be eating bakora, dal and samosa in 10 ten Downing Street.

My fellow, one day people will be eating bakora, dal and samosa in 10 ten Downing Street.

There already has:

The English are a majority within the United Kingdom. Several Prime Ministers have come from the other ethnic groups of the United Kingdom.

Irish

Scottish

Welsh

• David Lloyd George (served 1916–22) – Welsh-speaking, only Prime Minister from a non-English-speaking background
Others

{<>} Anglicised Whites or Jews are viewed differently to brown Musulman.

Look @ all the racist hate Khan is getting for knife crime when there were similar issues during Ken Livingstone.

Pakistanis have more politiCal influence than Africans in the UK:bell:

{<>} Anglicised Whites or Jews are viewed differently to brown Musulman.

Look @ all the racist hate Khan is getting for knife crime when there were similar issues during Ken Livingstone.

Pakistanis have more politiCal influence than Africans in the UK:bell:

Britain is a very white country (87% white), similar to Wyoming, Montana and North Dakota. I don't see an ethnic minority PM for atleast 20 years.

Even madows in London were calling Sajid Khan a racist for being tough on knife crime :ayaanswag:
Black people in the UK have a huge problem with the police because of historic institutional racism (see the McPherson report and they way they handled the Stephen Lawrence murder). This mistrust between black people and the police is taken advantage of by criminals in black communities because they know nobody will speak to the police.

Apollo

VIP
Britain is a very white country (87% white), similar to Wyoming, Montana and North Dakota. I don't see an ethnic minority PM for atleast 20 years.

The cities in England are extremely diverse. The whites all live in towns and villages. So the 87% figure is misleading. In the major cities, it's only 60%-ish.

The cities in England are extremely diverse. The whites all live in towns and villages. So the 87% figure is misleading. In the major cities, it's only 60%-ish.

Lol when old people from small towns come down to London they get a heart attack when they get off the train :chrisfreshhah:
They have never seen so many ethnics:lolbron:

Last edited:
Black people in the UK have a huge problem with the police because of historic institutional racism (see the McPherson report and they way they handled the Stephen Lawrence murder). This mistrust between black people and the police is taken advantage of by criminals in black communities because they know nobody will speak to the police.

What can Sadiq Khan do? Criticized for high knife crime, criticized for being tougher on said knife crime.

Catch 22

Muji

VIP
How did we go from Idris to knife crime..

Idris will never be James Bond. A white audience is not ready to see a black man canoodling with white women.

Let them have James Bond, if it fails they will blame Idris despite the franchise becoming stale.

.... and Sabrina Dhowre will be the Bond Girl. Hmmmmm, she will have to loose at least 80 lbs before she can play that role. here is how i score her body:

height: 10/10
hair: 10/10
abs: 2/10
butt: 4/10
arms: 9/10
legs: 1/10

.... and Sabrina Dhowre will be the Bond Girl. Hmmmmm, she will have to loose at least 80 lbs before she can play that role. here is how i score her body:

height: 10/10
hair: 10/10
abs: 2/10
butt: 4/10
arms: 9/10
legs: 1/10

She’s pretty good, maybe a class above you, skinny guys can’t handle her

Status
Not open for further replies.