"The next generation will rebuild Somalia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I, along many of you, have heard this myth again and again, repeated by so many people who are living delusional lives in the West. Meanwhile, those at home rarely get into their desired field of study, many are off fighting for who knows what clan militia for the upteenth time.

I say this because, those that are returning home are only there because there parents can't control them in here(the west). I have seen this happen to an acquaintance of mine, a trouble maker at school who was always getting into fights and, despite getting good grades(7 As, 4 Bs and 1 C), never got into college. His parents had enough of him, so they sent him back home, Somaliland, where he now looks after a small shop, selling Xalwa and cigarettes. Meanwhile, the educated Somali, those that manage to get into Uni/College, graduate and find a career, choose to spen there lives in the West, saying things like "One day I will return and rebuild the country" only to turn around and say "For retirement I will go back home"- and this is the minority of diaspora Somali. What truly pisses me off with the above saying is that, most Somalis don't finish Uni or college, in my area I know of several who entered and dropped out or were kicked out, now living off there parents and engaging in tribal debates at cafes- are these "odee apprentices" going to rebuild the country for us??? Lastly but not least, I have only met 1 Somali in a field that I can respect, a young family friend who's a doctor, whereas most are studying psychology or english- in my area at least. I my self am an up and coming science graduate, and thankfully, there are several other Somalis in the same course as I.... However, they aren't the most attentive people, late most of the time, leave half way through lectures, and those are the ones who even bother coming, the remaining 50% are M.I.A and only ever come in on the exams.

There is more I would add, but his is long enough. What do your people think? Is the Motherland worth the down grade of your current life or are you gonna "wait it out" like most? Please be civil, it's ramadan

There is growing community of Somalis who are Christines and athiest in the west it only a matter of time before they seek political power

XamarWeeaboo

Somalia will be rebuilt by athiest Somalis and Christian Somalis because they are reluctant to change

I am all for religious freedom, however no Somali in Somalia will allow an atheist rule over them, let alone a Christian- from what I've heard they are all in Djibouti and It's seen as a disgrace to be related to one. Will Somali Christians be welcomed back into Somalia, yes but at least not for the next 20 years or so. The same way that Islam is seen as foreign in the West, Christianity is seen as foreign in Somalia and I guarantee you that his will only result in the civil war heating up even more and actual genocides occurring. As for the West, when the oil starts pumping, they won't even dare to bring up Christianity in our country.

I am all for religious freedom, however no Somali in Somalia will allow an atheist rule over them, let alone a Christian- from what I've heard they are all in Djibouti and It's seen as a disgrace to be related to one. Will Somali Christians be welcomed back into Somalia, yes but at least not for the next 20 years or so. The same way that Islam is seen as foreign in the West, Christianity is seen as foreign in Somalia and I guarantee you that his will only result in the civil war heating up even more and actual genocides occurring. As for the West, when the oil starts pumping, they won't even dare to bring up Christianity in our country.
It a war about resources not about ideology the western power will force it on the people because now western power can easily control Somalia

Somali people don't wanna change for the better

XamarWeeaboo

It a war about resources not about ideology the western power will force it on the people because now western power can easily control Somalia

No they won't, why would they? What do they have to benefit from this???? They want good ties with Somalia? Then respect the culture and the way of life there, they can't force there views on others and then say it's a good job. Look at Iraq, once the US began to rebuild the government there, they refused any Islamic styled laws there, this resulted in zero people turning up for any meetings, they waited for 2 weeks before they gave into the Iraqis, as for Christianity there, they've lived side by side for centuries. Whereas in Somalia, the Italians And British brought it here, and we all know that they are hated there. What the West should do is, promote Secularism, separate State and religion and tell the Arabs to calm the f*ck down, since most of the Islamic world follows what they say/do in terms of laws and dealings with religious minorities.Either way, if Christianity is accepted in Somalia, we will be fucked by the Arabs and if we don't we'll be fucked by the West.

Tukraq

VIP
People on this site are hilarious, and think things like “education” and as @Aladdin said “religion” or even “iq” fixes nations :chrisfreshhah: look around at all the countries with those things that are living on a dollar a day:kodaksmiley: next generation wont need to do much we just need to properly sell our oil and we’ll be good, I’d say by next administration because the current one can be lowballed:birdman:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Well it is partly true that the next generation will rebuild somalia because the majority of the population is young. It would be funny to see a young population taking control over kenyan waters god blessed us with this one after so many years of anarchy. A young somali army beefing with our neighbors yet again because of the greater somalia policy that will never die unless every somali person dies. Do not lose hope for the motherland the elders will be gone in the up coming decades and peace will be restored. Perhaps we can use qabiils for sports like the majeerteen vs the any other clan on the soccer field

Lol most likely they will assimilate to their diaspora country no somali will let a Gaal rule over him
I don't bother myself about rebuilding Somalia. Me myself and I. I wanna eat good irrespective of an ungrateful tribal qat munching gun toting degenerate.
Caku Somali. :francis:

Maybe if we become a colony we would have some development. @Ferrari Who do you think we should be a colony of? Russians? Turks? Arabs? Uncle Sam? :hmm:

I don't bother myself about rebuilding Somalia. Me myself and I. I wanna eat good irrespective of an ungrateful tribal qat munching gun toting degenerate.
Caku Somali. :francis:

Maybe if we become a colony we would have some development. @Ferrari Who do you think we should be a colony of? Russians? Turks? Arabs? Uncle Sam? :hmm:
:gucciwhat:
miyaad waalatay?

If russia could arm us to the point of being the best armed country in Africa, and back us internationally when we go abuse the adoons and xabashi so yankees don't invade us, i would give them half of somalia's resources, and then diversify the economy before resources run out.:trumpsmirk: We're a small country, 5% of our oil, rivers, farmlands and fishing is more than enough to sustain us. We need hub, hub badan, and powerful allies in the international stage, then we would be kangz of africa.

or we would just colonize the rest of dark, curse country.:lolbron:

but never a colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending