The News will give you depression

If you tend to watch the news often ( often meaning 4 or more days a week), I suggest you stop as it’s draining your happiness and lowering your quality of life without you realizing it.

I’ve stopped watching the news since the good guys lost the election due to being depressed with the results and honestly my quality of life has improved. I’m turned my attention to being a stan of a celebrity (rubi rose) and that is drastically less stressful. So please find a useful hobby and leave the news alone.

If you tend to watch the news often ( often meaning 4 or more days a week), I suggest you stop as it’s draining your happiness and lowering your quality of life without you realizing it.

I’ve stopped watching the news since the good guys lost the election due to being depressed with the results and honestly my quality of life has improved. I’m turned my attention to being a stan of a celebrity (rubi rose) and that is drastically less stressful. So please find a useful hobby and leave the news alone.
Trump was the champion of the smaller people. He even pardon the poor instead of the rich and selling pardon. What a guy

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi, to be honest you are right on this one, the Western news don't actually depress me but the news from Somalia took toll on me.:wow:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I only watch local news i.e cp24 and ctv. News that focuses only on the toronto area. Those ones seldom broadcast about politics or disasters and just tell you about school info, lockdowns, and the weather.

Also, why be a stan of a celebrity? Makes no sense. You owe rubi rose nothing lol.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I swear they scare little kids about corona the news said it will stay and become worse and it scared a lot of little kids

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Why ... we aren’t in this life to enjoy but to work hard to pass our test for the hereafter... if you are enjoying this life is by the mercy of Allah... nothing about the news is more saddening than the increase of shirk and kufr.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s good to look after ur mental health specially when it concerns something u have no control over like politics. When it gets stressful, it’s important to unplug and busy urself with a hobby that brings u joy. What works for me is spending time with nature :)