The new year honours list

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
As the new year arrives, it's time for waraabe's honours list, @Reign is one of my fav posters. A true, strong and tough Somali woman. Noolow sayida reign . He will be very lucky :ahh:

@dhegdheer, @VixR I hardly disagree with your opinions;except the gaalnimo of course)

@Nin xun Most informative member and @666 must be honoured for services to anime

@merka as usual a cool guy

@Jubba_Man has been a constant truth reminder for delusional farodheerayal

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey @AbdiJohnson keep up the good work as usual.

@Duke of Bohol has successfully put harshaw and Bohol on the map, very beautiful places (maydh and harshaw)

@Cambuulinho services to footie banter

@Adheer Warsame one of the funniest people around here

@Khathead fuuny lad with a great taste and a big database

@sahersi keep it going queen arawelo

@Zuleikha @DiricLover voice of reason as usual (great credit to your city burco)

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Ngl I didn't quite much like you when I joined, but you are a class act. Your posts are pure banter.Have a happy new year and make Somaliland great again. :salute:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'll add my own.

@666 Ugaaska Anime, definitely the funniest guy on this forum, top memer and also a Bronze V.

@waraabe Ugaaska Futo, a connoisseur of females futos and habesha women. Liverpool winning the EPL is possibly a sign of the end times fam.

Jaalle @merka and jaalle @Bahal, we'll seize the memes of production.

@AbdiJohnson Ugaaska Qomu luud and a top troll, even though I don't always like it, some of your trolling is comedy gold.

@Knowthyself Ugaasadda Qomu luud, YAAAS love wins. :icon lol:

@dhegdheer Salarian.

@Discontinous Ugaaska Styltetøj, Norweigan will always be a laangaab language.

@Boqor Geeljire252 Ugaaska HAG and Lord commander of the USC. What's your opinion on Mareeg state? :icon lol:

@Reign Ugaasadda HAG, my ayeeyo AUN wasn't wrong when she said Saleebaan women are the fiercest of somali women with the beauty to match.

@Tramo How's the war effort? :icon lol:

Gal @Mudug-Madman, a Sacad in disguise.

@Adheer Warsame Ugaaska Cunsuri, trolling aside has some surprisingly progressive views.

Beesha Qham, @DiricLover, @Zuleikha and @RedStar, how's Brexit? :ummhmsmiley:

@Yannie Ugaasadda Dixon, definitely the funniest woman on this forum by far.

Gone but not forgotten o7 @Seoul, @Lily, @Baraf, @BebsiBolice and @Mohamud. #BringBackOurGirls2017

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'll add my own.

@666 Ugaaska Anime, definitely the funniest guy on this forum, top memer and also a Bronze V.

@waraabe Ugaaska Futo, a connoisseur of females futos and habesha women. Liverpool winning the EPL is possibly a sign of the end times fam.

Jaalle @merka and jaalle @Bahal, we'll seize the memes of production.

@AbdiJohnson Ugaaska Qomu luud and a top troll, even though I don't always like it, some of your trolling is comedy gold.

@Knowthyself Ugaasadda Qomu luud, YAAAS love wins. :icon lol:

@dhegdheer Salarian.

@Discontinous Ugaaska Styltetøj, Norweigan will always be a laangaab language.

@Boqor Geeljire252 Ugaaska HAG and Lord commander of the USC. What's your opinion on Mareeg state? :icon lol:

@Reign Ugaasadda HAG, my ayeeyo AUN wasn't wrong when she said Saleebaan women are the fiercest of somali women with the beauty to match.

@Tramo How's the war effort? :icon lol:

Gal @Mudug-Madman, a Sacad in disguise.

@Adheer Warsame Ugaaska Cunsuri, trolling aside has some surprisingly progressive views.

Beesha Qham, @DiricLover, @Zuleikha and @RedStar, how's Brexit? :ummhmsmiley:

@Yannie Ugaasadda Dixon, definitely the funniest woman on this forum by far.

Gone but not forgotten o7 @Seoul, @Lily, @Baraf, @BebsiBolice and @Mohamud. #BringBackOurGirls2017

I'm not Ugasada of anything brother, I merly represent myself. I assure you I hate HAG just as much as I hate other useless Somalis. I just don't see you faraxs defending beesha so I got to do your job for you. I'm #TeamNukeSomaliaButDefendTheBeeshaWhenI'mBored .

Last edited:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nothing for me? Alright, then.
Haye, you can have a consolation prize for telling us about @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey Prius. :icon lol:
I'm not Ugasada of anything brother, I merly represent myself. I assure you I hate HAG just as much as I hate other useless Somalis. I just don't see you faraxs defending beesha so I got to do your job for you. I'm #TeamNukeSomalia .
Haye haye, I disavowed fkd quite some time ago to not be a fake nationalist. I'm #TeamMakeSomaliaGreat
@Nin xun why do you insult me my bro? I'm far removed from that landfill they call Qudhunham :stevej:
And all of this time, I thought you were a brummie.
:damn:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I will take the 'most funniest' by force.

I will title myself His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor The Libertarian Quiche, VC, DSO, MC, Funniest person on SomaliSpot, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and SomaliSpot in Particular

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will take the 'most funniest' by force.

I will title myself His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor The Libertarian Quiche, VC, DSO, MC, Funniest person on SomaliSpot, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and SomaliSpot in Particular

It sounds like Idi Amin Dada

Be original sxb and be creative. I've came up with 30 nicknames throughout my forum trolling. I once called myself AyaanAyuutoAruuriso:deadrose::deadmanny::dead:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What bullshit. Neither myself or my other alias HashiBarre made the cut.

Your lists are gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending