The new Somali State Ethiopia's flag is the two former Somali republic flags combined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Representing Somalia and Somaloland flags combined.

Kudos to Mustafe Cagjar, he didn't take sides.

NO its nopt sadly brother, its a flag desinged by ONLF in 1994 hen they won 87% of the parliamentary seats, so this is the flag ONLF used ( if yuo look carefully its the onlf flag with the star of somalia on the left instead of the centre) ONLF didn't want to use their flag in the 90s for the state so they designed this new one, which is basically ONLF flag just rearranged side ways,

zenawi got rid of it in the early 2000s and now its back,

its also the flag of the somali coalition freedom (ogaden and ciise party that will no doubt control the region by 2020 if free elections happen insha Allah0

have you noticed how every somali region seems to have the somali star in their flag, jubbaland, ONLF, puntland, galmudug etc, only 1doors do not do it,

waraabe

Your superior
NO its nopt sadly brother, its a flag desinged by ONLF in 1994 hen they won 87% of the parliamentary seats, so this is the flag ONLF used ( if yuo look carefully its the onlf flag with the star of somalia on the left instead of the centre) ONLF didn't want to use their flag in the 90s for the state so they designed this new one, which is basically ONLF flag just rearranged side ways,

zenawi got rid of it in the early 2000s and now its back,

its also the flag of the somali coalition freedom (ogaden and ciise party that will no doubt control the region by 2020 if free elections happen insha Allah0

have you noticed how every somali region seems to have the somali star in their flag, jubbaland, ONLF, puntland, galmudug etc, only 1doors do not do it,

Low iq doof@r long foot there is a star in the SL flag, check again or ask your relatives in jail Ogaden

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Ddsi.jpg

DDSI.

et-ga.gif

Gambela

Their old flag and the Flag of Gambela region is complete rip off Somaliland

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well it looks like it, and it makes sense they want to copy civilised Somaliland unlike the savage failed Somalia
But still somaliland is behind in every aspect compared to puntland? We are apart of somalia but we govern ourselves, what makes you guys special to leave somalia? It would make sense if you guys were above average but you guys are living in the shittiest place.

It's not about copy, flags can be look alike, look the Somalis's blue flag it's exactly pure copy of the Bonnie blue flag.
I never said flags cant be similar but people on this thread are saying DDSI copied the SL flag, the tricolour of green, white and red is very popular now and through out history.

I also already knew about bonnie blue flag.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's not about copy, flags can be look alike, look the Somalis's blue flag it's exactly pure copy of the Bonnie blue flag.
Actually that is pure coincidence. We had never heard of such a flag let alone the "Confederate States of America" prior to the invention of the worldwide web.
:drakekidding:

waraabe

Your superior
But still somaliland is behind in every aspect compared to puntland? We are apart of somalia but we govern ourselves, what makes you guys special to leave somalia? It would make sense if you guys were above average but you guys are living in the shittiest place.

Yes punani state way duushay and that’s why you can’t affeod to pay the basic salaries of ur armies and resorted to printing fake monies and piracy

Low iq doof@r long foot there is a star in the SL flag, check again or ask your relatives in jail Ogaden

low IQ 1ddoor boy stop getting emotional and throwing around doof@r name calling, waa unnecessary, i said theere is no blue somali star in the somaliland flag, yes there is a star and its black but except for somaliland all other somali regions have the blue/white somali star

oh and this current somali region flag was desgined nad used by ONLF between 1991 till 1997, some say it represents the greater somalia idea, and thus why it was changed

kulaha they copied from the 1dooristan flag because it come to my head that they did, thats not evidence or facts,

here is a link with onlf meeting in london in early august this year and using this very flag, which is the ONLF flag except the white blue somali star is on the left instead of in the centre,

waraabe

Your superior
low IQ 1ddoor boy stop getting emotional and throwing around doof@r name calling, waa unnecessary, i said theere is no blue somali star in the somaliland flag, yes there is a star and its black but except for somaliland all other somali regions have the blue/white somali star

oh and this current somali region flag was desgined nad used by ONLF between 1991 till 1997, some say it represents the greater somalia idea, and thus why it was changed

kulaha they copied from the 1dooristan flag because it come to my head that they did, thats not evidence or facts,

here is a link with onlf meeting in london in early august this year and using this very flag, which is the ONLF flag except the white blue somali star is on the left instead of in the centre,

Jail Ogaden victim, stop giving me useless paragraphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending