The new Somali man

I’ve noticed a lot of non Somalis are hating on Somali men in general, what exactly are we doing while we r getting this disrespected. What’s up w everybody accepting this narrative instead of bragging about the Somali male engineers doctors lawyers restaurant owners in Minnesota. Why r u guys so comfortable w ppl thinking Somali men r ugly deadbeats. There’s a certain mentality that needs to be adjusted here. We need to start developing our own brand and reputation like the women

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't think we have that problem here in America, it is something I have noticed in UK social media. Somali men are amazing masha'allah, we have to support each other and uplift one another without putting down anyone and rising above the hate towards to us on the internet :)

I don't think we have that problem here in America, it is something I have noticed in UK social media. Somali men are amazing masha'allah, we have to support each other and uplift one another without putting down anyone and rising above the hate towards to us on the internet :)
Thank you, I wish we all had this mentality instead of self sabotaging. My older brother is a biology and business major grad. His passion has always been cooking but he got a lot of shit from it w my parents. 2 years ago he’s opened one of the FEW gourmet fancy Somali food place. It’s a whole scam when it comes to prices but the urban neighborhood is all white and they pay hella cash. He hired 124!) Somalis in the area to help run his 2 restaurants with good pay. He’s basically growing a Somali food empire. He also sends A quarter of his pay to not only family back home but our whole city. When he starts making extra profit he’s planning to invest in the country. When we establish ourselves w good professions and businesses were aimed to go far higher than any west African because we r more close knit naturally and have dreams to return and build. They may have the numbers for now, but trust the process and we’ll be ruling in numbers expanded Somali borders all that shit

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Thank you, I wish we all had this mentality instead of self sabotaging. My older brother is a biology and business major grad. His passion has always been cooking but he got a lot of shit from it w my parents. 2 years ago he’s opened one of the FEW gourmet fancy Somali food place. It’s a whole scam when it comes to prices but the urban neighborhood is all white and they pay hella cash. He hired 124!) Somalis in the area to help run his 2 restaurants with good pay. He’s basically growing a Somali food empire. He also sends A quarter of his pay to not only family back home but our whole city. When he starts making extra profit he’s planning to invest in the country. When we establish ourselves w good professions and businesses were aimed to go far higher than any west African because we r more close knit naturally and have dreams to return and build. They may have the numbers for now, but trust the process and we’ll be ruling in numbers expanded Somali borders all that shit

Masha'allah thank you for sharing that, hearing about another Somali brother succeeding always warms my heart, if your brother lived in my city, I would support his business. I love that he is also giving back to the community. Let us all follow his example and go after our dreams :)

I’m a struggling engineer grad getting my masters and barely passing but I’m solid cuz I got ppl who will look after me as long as I get this degree inshallah. I love this community man.

hussein

Akh Right movement
It’s only the bitter Madows who ate on Somali men lMao. They got nothing to proud of in this world. things you would accept from slave Descendents

Wallahi you had me grinning ear to ear reading about your brother's success. :salute:
Follow suit walaalo, I'm trying to do the same as well.:denzelnigga:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Even @Jiron came for Reer UK:damn:

Trending

Latest posts