The new president of Somalia

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
United Nations, European Union and UK representatives have been visiting Garowe this week to congratulate Puntland's Government on its recent democratic achievements. This could also be a major hint at what is to come; President Deni of Somalia?

It's about time that the Federal Government, that has been misused, neglected and abused finally returns to the loving hands of its parent; Mama Puntland.

There is no love like a mother's love.

We will see though.

Adeer Deni only has one community shaking in their boots. :lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dr. Abdiweli Gas will be the next Emir of Somalia.
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

We love Deni but everyone knows that president of Somalia just means president of Mogadishu. After 4 years of Farmajoo misrule, we want the president of Mogadishu to be Hawiye. Deni is welcome to PM. HAG and Kablalax can rule together.

Deni has several things going for him:

1. He's not a poor man who wants to become rich by being in office, he owns one of the largest companies in Puntland and was a self-made millionaire prior to taking office.
2. He has a long history of being altruistic, he was a teacher prior to becoming a businessman.
3. When he took office in Puntland, Galkacyo was terrorised by AlShaydan- he hired the right people to demolish them and today AlShaydan is nowhere to be seen.
4. His Government implemented a new financial system in Puntland, not only do they pay civil servants and soldiers on-time, they increased their wages and rights.
For example, a retired civil servant will receive a pension.
5. Thanks to this new financial system, Puntland is spending millions of its own money on major road projects.

etc, etc.

Hate him or love him, for Puntland he has been a man of his word.

We love Deni but everyone knows that president of Somalia just means president of Mogadishu. After 4 years of Farmajoo misrule, we want the president of Mogadishu to be Hawiye. Deni is welcome to PM. HAG and Kablalax can rule together.

The next President of Somalia needs to make sure that development funds go straight to Federal Regions, let all Somalis handle their own development at a state level. You will see more accountability because that thieving politician would be scared his cousins will drag him on the streets if he doesn't deliver.

A politician who is hiding in a fortress in Mogadishu, surrounded by AMISOM etc, feels and is untouchable. They don't interact with or even see the average poor civilian that they are robbing. When they are not in Mogadishu, they fly to hotels in Kenya and Ethiopia.

The next President of Somalia needs to make sure that development funds go straight to Federal Regions, let all Somalis handle their own development at a state level. You will see more accountability because that thieving politician is scared his cousins will drag him on the streets.

A politician who is hiding in a fortress surrounded by AMISOM etc, feels and is untouchable.

We need full confederacy. We need to go further than the federal system. Which means no central government, no capital city. Every landheere regional state will have full autonomy, this will give no room or space for langaab parasites such as Gedo community to harm majority clans anymore.

We need full confederacy. We need to go further than the federal system. Which means no central government, no capital city. Every landheere regional state will have automy, this will give no room or space for langaab parasites such as Gedo community.

I'd go a step further and allow certain regions to have their own form of self-rule, of course they shouldn't have the same representation as larger states, but at least they can control their own affairs. That's ultimately what they want; to rule, so they should be allowed to do so.

Somalia is a unique country, we need a unique solution.

I'd go a step further and allow certain regions to have their own form of self-rule, of course they shouldn't have the same representation as larger states, but at least they can control their own affairs. That's ultimately what they want; to rule, so they should be allowed to do so.

Somalia is a unique country, we need a unique solution.

Don't even give reer Gedo a chance in the new system, Merehan are like 15% of Gedo population, the rest are eelaay and Bantu. I say bury them with the Federal or confederacy system. If Ahmed Madoobe doesn't rule them than I will rule them. If they try anything than murder them the same way Farmajoo was murdering us. Give these people a chance and you will regret it.

In Galmudug I already buried them. All they have their now is just one village, Abudwaaq. These parasites are no longer a threat to me.

Don't even give reer Gedo a chance in the new system, Merehan are like 15% of Gedo population, the rest are eelaay and Bantu. I say bury them with the Federal or confederacy system. If they try anything than murder them the same way Farmajoo was murdering us. Give these people a chance and you will regert it.

In Galmudug I already buried them. All they have their now is just one village, Abudwaaq. These parasites are no longer a threat to me.
when you reer gedo do you raxanweyn because it belongs to them.

Trending