the new jubbaland policy

They would have gone into obsecurity ages ago but madhoobe showed them too much kindness.

They only understand one language which is Ceyr language.
Karbash,Karbash and more Karbash.
if it comes to that, there's only one winner and it is not them.

Either way, we win.

if it comes to that, there's only one winner and it is not them.

Either way, we win.
I think this Darood thing has made us compromise too.much with with people who have been scavenging on our plight.

Imagine MSB creating the 1977 war so that he could get busy settling Marexan in Ogaden land.
Then making us fall out with Kenya so that he could try settle marexan in Juboyinka too.
This folks are more dangerous than HAG or iido.or they will strike you when you least expected .

Imagine MSB was carried in the womb for 9 months by Ogaden woman who brought him up and in the end his cuqdad wanted to finish off Ogaden and make them langaab like marexan by
1.starting the war in 1977
2.creating Gedo in the 70s , then in the 80s creating Talxe liberation front and using SNA military to assist them capture more land and displace.Ogaden in Gedo and Juboyinka.
3.Creating a rift between Kenyan govt and Ogadens in NFD by creating shifta wars which were ineffective as they would target civilian busses and the Kenyan military would be left unharmed but somalis in NFD would pay a heavy prize.Garissa suffered alot under kacanka.

It was a systematic eradication program by peole filled with cuqdad the same displayed when handing over Qalbi dagax without remorse.
Yet we call these people our fellow Darood.

I think this Darood thing has made us compromise too.much with with people who have been scavenging on our plight.

Imagine MSB creating the 1977 war so that he could get busy settling Marexan in Ogaden land.
Then making us fall out with Kenya so that he could try settle marexan in Juboyinka too.
This folks are more dangerous than HAG or iido.or they will strike you when you least expected .

Imagine MSB was carried in the womb for 9 months by Ogaden woman who brought him up and in the end his cuqdad wanted to finish off Ogaden and make them langaab like marexan by
1.starting the war in 1977
2.creating Gedo in the 70s , then in the 80s creating Talxe liberation front and using SNA military to assist them capture more land and displace.Ogaden in Gedo and Juboyinka.
3.Creating a rift between Kenyan govt and Ogadens in NFD by creating shifta wars which were ineffective as they would target civilian busses and the Kenyan military would be left unharmed but somalis in NFD would pay a heavy prize.Garissa suffered alot under kacanka.

It was a systematic eradication program by peole filled with cuqdad the same displayed when handing over Qalbi dagax without remorse.
Yet we call these people our fellow Darood.
that's all the past bro.

MX,, even with their tanks in the 80s, got chased by jees and several hundred MZ boys, with no others involved.

they are trying their best and still falling short lol.

war waa dad liita.

that's all the past bro.

MX,, even with their tanks in the 80s, got chased by jees and several hundred MZ boys, with no others involved.

they are trying their best and still falling short lol.

war waa dad liita.
Saxib if you forget your past your enemies will recycle it.

What you need to do is teach then a lesson like what Nuur cuburiye did to MX.
Ogaden back in the days were assertive and decisive not Calool nugul like now.If you forgive these scavengers they will.wait for when you are most vulnerable and attack you.
Nobody punished them for the attrocities they committed in the mid 80s using MSB.
Yet you see them spewing hatred today on social media however much Blackie has compromised and unfairly given them more seats in JL which they dont deserve.

Saxib if you forget your past your enemies will recycle it.

What you need to do is teach then a lesson like what Nuur cuburiye did to MX.
Ogaden back in the days were assertive and decisive not Calool nugul like now.If you forgive these scavengers they will.wait for when you are most vulnerable and attack you.
Nobody punished them for the attrocities they committed in the mid 80s using MSB.
Yet you see them spewing hatred today on social media however much Blackie has compromised and unfairly given them more seats in JL which they dont deserve.
Listen sxb, i'll tell you a story.

hada ka hor baa xuduuda wardheer niman makaahiil geel ka dhacay kuwa marexaan ah. mar geelii lala tagay, baa kuwii mx oo geed hoos fadhiya waxaa soo gaadhay gurmad. ragii gurmadka ahaa baa waydiiyay "ragii geela dhacay wax dhib ah ma gaadhsiiseen"? kuwii mx waxay ku jawaabeen "haa ragii cay baan kala daalnay". yacni intaa uun bay awoodeen:gucciwhat::mjkkk:

The the point of the story is that all MX can afford today is the tears and qaylo you see and hear. that's it, let them niggas grieve in peace.:ufdup:

adigu xaasid baad tahaye, xataa uma quudhid inay calacalaan.:urgh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Listen sxb, i'll tell you a story.

hada ka hor baa xuduuda wardheer niman makaahiil geel ka dhacay kuwa marexaan ah. mar geelii lala tagay, baa kuwii mx oo geed hoos fadhiya waxaa soo gaadhay gurmad. ragii gurmadka ahaa baa waydiiyay "ragii geela dhacay wax dhib ah ma gaadhsiiseen"? kuwii mx waxay ku jawaabeen "haa ragii cay baan kala daalnay". yacni intaa uun bay awoodeen:gucciwhat::mjkkk:

The the point of the story is that all MX can afford today is the tears and qaylo you see and hear. that's it, let them niggas grieve in peace.:ufdup:

adigu xaasid baad tahaye, xataa uma quudhid inay calacalaan.:urgh:

Hawiye has selected your boy Sayid as their history and have put the Sayid statue in Hamar(cuz they have no-one among them cuz they were slaves in farms or under colonial italians or wild aborigines in galgaduud just like u see today).

It's a shame they refused to select 'Sultan Keenadiid' Statue in Hamar. Koley niin darod bay kala doranayan mar walbo. Now you go to speak hawiye since they see you as their hero and not me anymore. They see @nomand as their 'abbe' kkkkk and Majerten is the 'Hoyo' of Somalia. Darod dominating. Waxaa naga maqan keliya 'agoon isaaq' oo caloolasha queen elizabeth wa calool diid kkk hala soo celiyo kelebku and the Hawiye used their armed forces as 'Darawish'. Darod domination is fact. Only one missing a legacy is Warsangeli(their sultanate didn't expand beyond warsangeli territories), this duli Leelkase has no legacy @SomaliMVP except the calcal of zakariya haji abdi

Nomad Kismaayo port was never ever Marexan 100% Dont make HGon this here call you a dumb liar.
If you suffer from.Amnesia google type Gobaale and Seraar and give me a feedback.

What weapons did you need to when Gedo had weapons from the Kacanka and yet could not defend Aboo from Aideed.You attacked Aideed as he knew MSB had crossed into Kenya and Aideed was pulling his army from Gedo.

The Boons are delusional kulaha they held Kismaayo by themselves and then helped the Ceyrs against Sacad in Baraawe,lool what a joke.

War walahi this boons all of them are extreme liars and delusional, they will go any extend to change the History narratives to favour themselves.

The facts everyone knows is that, that HG had Kismaayo for 10 years with the mx being our stooge, and today we all foresee that farmaajo and his Mx people are hated by all Somalis especially Hawiyes and especially the HGs that used to help them.

And since Hawiye hates Mx now, and that Gedo has no Port to ship them weapons and logistics in, we all foresee that MX's will be an subjugated second citizens under the kablalaxs crew and also now Hawiye will never support them again.

F them langaab boons.

The Boons are delusional kulaha they held Kismaayo by themselves and then helped the Ceyrs against Sacad in Baraawe,lool what a joke.

War walahi this boons all of them are extreme liars and delusional, they will go any extend to change the History narratives to favour themselves.

The facts everyone knows is that, that HG had Kismaayo for 10 years with the mx being our stooge, and today we all foresee that farmaajo and his Mx people are hated by all Somalis especially Hawiyes and especially the HGs that used to help them.

And since Hawiye hates Mx now, and that Gedo has no Port to ship them weapons and logistics in, we all foresee that MX's will be an subjugated second citizens under the kablalaxs crew and also now Hawiye will never support them again.

Fock them langaab boons.
Lol how they langaab if they abused your clan for 21 years weird ass nigga

Lol how they langaab if they abused your clan for 21 years weird ass nigga
Because you were hiding under dawlad Somalia which had 100K SNA from all qabils which MSB commanded under Somalinimo.
But when Somalis came to know of your corrupt deceptive nature you are left on your own.

How come you folks not only fleed Villa Somalia but also fled your native lands because of HG wrath just like Beesha Kuwait.
Today the two heel ran the country.

I'm warsengali im neutral in the darood beef but f*ck hawiye
No you are not neutral you sponsor terrorism in PL and.are trigger happy for the destruction of JL.
What has Marexan done for you lot?

I also don't by the Warsangeli narrative of yours why not just claim MX we are all online and no one knows your identity.

Because you were hiding under dawlad Somalia which had 100K SNA from all qabils which MSB commanded under Somalinimo.
But when Somalis came to know of your corrupt deceptive nature you are left on your own.

How come you folks not only fleed Villa Somalia but also fled your native lands because of HG wrath just like Beesha Kuwait.
Today the two heel ran the country.

Let's see what happened in the civil war. Isaaq massacred your ogadeen idps in hargeysa after you claimed hargeysa unuka leh.

Xawaadle massacred your ogadeen IDP after you claimed beledweyne unuka leh. Kismaayo will end the same.

Today mx is united and we will push your qaxooti ass back to where you come from. The laangaab h.ut.u lex luther who can't even agree to share cadaado with cayr wont help you this time.

We all know ogadeen only cheerleaders for h.utus and for them to massacre you like aidiid personal condom omar jees.

You keep saying mx fled. But have you asked yourself what has happened to all the mx enemies what happened to the hut.us that came to kismaayo and gedo.

Do you think they left on there own accord? Forget siyad barre and look at how we dealt with our enemies in the 1990s. Our CV is for all to see. While you are a naag that cheerleaders for usc and now cheerleaders for kenya and mj.

You use the kab iyo lax card but kab iyo lax has no power in the south.

When somalia had no foreign amison armies I was the king of the south. You rely on someone else's might. You are not a standalone clan but a warday oromo who has been somalized.

It took the whole of somalia to remove me from xamar and I fought the whole somalia in the 1990s I survived and thrived. Today I am back.

In the clan era of the early nineties and mid 2000's I was top dog in the south. If things go back to way. Natural order will be resumed.

You are weak and cannot stand on your own. You keep talking about darod. I say fuk darod I dont need it never have and never will.

Let's see what happened in the civil war. Isaaq massacred your ogadeen idps in hargeysa after you claimed hargeysa unuka leh.

Xawaadle massacred your ogadeen IDP after you claimed beledweyne unuka leh. Kismaayo will end the same.

Today mx is united and we will push your qaxooti ass back to where you come from. The laangaab h.ut.u lex luther who can't even agree to share cadaado with cayr wont help you this time.

We all know ogadeen only cheerleaders for h.utus and for them to massacre you like aidiid personal condom omar jees.

You keep saying mx fled. But have you asked yourself what has happened to all the mx enemies what happened to the hut.us that came to kismaayo and gedo.

Do you think they left on there own accord? Forget siyad barre and look at how we dealt with our enemies in the 1990s. Our CV is for all to see. While you are a naag that cheerleaders for usc and now cheerleaders for kenya and mj.

You use the kab iyo lax card but kab iyo lax has no power in the south.

When somalia had no foreign amison armies I was the king of the south. You rely on someone else's might. You are not a standalone clan but a warday oromo who has been somalized.
All these plans were done by MSB who used and abused the trust of his reer abtie who sided with him thinking he was better alternative to an MJ dominated regimes.
But we were wrong for choosing MSB over MJ we did not only gain anything it were an accomplice to all the attrocities and treason being committed by Kacanka.mSB mission was to settle his kins in Gedo while he makes Ogaden busy in NFD,1977 war aftermath.
It was Axmed Cumar Jess the saviour of Ogaden nation that finally destroyed the Kacanka.
Cumar Jess today is in Kismaayo sipping mango juice.:gaasdrink:

It was also wrong for MJs to support Morgan who was propping up MX.
Because it ended in a blood bath between MJ vs Ogaden.

Saxib he is Sacad.
Secondly you folks have been working against Darood 24/7 and have been using Xamar as launching pads for your divisive policies.

Ignore this newbie mx masquerading as an langaab wasaageli, or whatever their name is, i'm surprised that an Isaaq Pet like him ( if he is wasaa whatever) has the audacity to even utter The HAG name.

@KS3 waryaa dont ever focking add me, you desperate langaab daaish wannabies, i dont fock with langaabs in galgala mountains, so dont add me ever again, but add your Isaaq Overlords who own your servile slavish people in Sanaag.

All these plans were done by MSB who used and abused the trust of his reer abtie who sided with him thinking he was better alternative to an MJ dominated regimes.
But we were wrong for choosing MSB over MJ we did not only gain anything it were an accomplice to all the attrocities and treason being committed by Kacanka.mSB mission was to settle his kins in Gedo while he makes Ogaden busy in NFD,1977 war aftermath.
It was Axmed Cumar Jess the saviour of Ogaden nation that finally destroyed the Kacanka.
Cumar Jess today is in Kismaayo sipping mango juice.:gaasdrink:

It was also wrong for MJs to support Morgan who was propping up MX.
Because it ended in a blood bath between MJ vs Ogaden.

waryaa, show us your CV where was ogadeen during the 90's and 2000's when clan power was for all to see.

my CV

i defeated USC in jubbaland
i defeated SPM (ogadeen)in jubbaland
i defeated majerteen in jubbaland
i defeated rahanweyn in jubbaland

you are a cockroach that clings onto someone else. in the 1980s you where at hargesya and beledweyne due the might of MSB when MSB fell the locals massacred you by the thousands. now you came with kenya, and you have no idea what will befall you on.

you are not an independent power never have been and never will. forgot somalia we will make sure NFD goes to garre and degoodi. and ethiopia goes to DIR.

not a single ogadeen will be left in jubbaland that much is clear.

waryaa, show us your CV where was ogadeen during the 90's and 2000's when clan power was for all to see.

my CV

i defeated USC in jubbaland
i defeated SPM (ogadeen)in jubbaland
i defeated majerteen in jubbaland
i defeated rahanweyn in jubbaland

you are a cockroach that clings onto someone else. in the 1980s you where at hargesya and beledweyne due the might of MSB when MSB fell the locals massacred you by the thousands. now you came with kenya, and you have no idea what will befall you on.

you are not an independent power never have been and never will. forgot somalia we will make sure NFD goes to garre and degoodi. and ethiopia goes to DIR.

not a single ogadeen will be left in jubbaland that much is clear.
Here is tour CV
1.Qulle addict
2.Hallucinatory
3.Aboo doons

Trending