The new FRIENDSHIP between ISRAEL and the ARAB countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling the reason things move in this direction is that Israel chose to start working with their neighbors. Cunning bastards. Well, Israel is here to stay, so why not just make this stay bearable?

But I don't believe they have any intention to fix the issue with Palestinians. Complete peace goes against their self-interest. They have been in the zone for decades, and striking a deal would only limit their potential for control and growth. As long as this potential "Arab threat" is looming over them, then they have backing from the US indefinitely, and sympathy from the west.

That channel produces good content, but the guy loves to play loud music over every topic. The last video I saw, he played loud rock music. The music and the video didn't even compliment each other. I see he's toned down the volume on this one though.

Only a fool would dismiss Israel and ignore the great potential this country has as an ally and future regional power. It’s better to side with the winners instead of rolling about in the mud with the losers.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Finally! Arabs and Jews are now friends. Jews are smart, they completely dominated their cousins. And now the Arabs will be forced to befriends with Israel:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Somali Zionists are high-key just self-hating cucks.That's like being a chicken who supports KFC. Israelis are notoriously racist and they're not your friend.

Apollo

VIP
Somali Zionists are high-key just self-hating cucks.That's like being a chicken who supports KFC. Israelis are notoriously racist and they're not your friend.

Viva Israel

DisgustingHardJenny-small.gif

How much do you hate your people and why?

So to ally yourself with a strong and resourceful country like Israel which will help mutual economic development and political stability means you’re a self hater? Sure, let’s continue to ally ourselves with the useless Saudis who drain our resources dry and treat our people like dogs. Whatever rocks your boat.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So to ally yourself with a strong and resourceful country like Israel which will help mutual economic development and political stability means you’re a self hater? Sure, let’s continue to ally ourselves with the useless Saudis who drain our resources dry and treat our people like dogs. Whatever rocks your boat.

I didn't mean it like that. I know the Saudi government is pretty cruel and I don't really support them on a number of things. However, I have an uncle who lives in Jerusalem and he tells me that Israelis are very hostile towards him (a combination of being both black and Muslim). Anyways, what can the Israelis offer towards Somalia? We've already allied ourselves with the Turks, who aren't exactly on the best terms with the Israelis. We're also in the Arab League, further creating a wedge of tension.

I didn't mean it like that. I know the Saudi government is pretty cruel and I don't really support them on a number of things. However, I have an uncle who lives in Jerusalem and he tells me that Israelis are very hostile towards him (a combination of being both black and Muslim). Anyways, what can the Israelis offer towards Somalia? We've already allied ourselves with the Turks, who aren't exactly on the best terms with the Israelis. We're also in the Arab League, further creating a wedge of tension.

We can easily negotiate a treaty between Turkey and Israel. They are smart countries, they know what is in their best interest. And the Arab League is a useless Soviet-era union that contributes nothing to the country’s involved in the League. Somalia needs its own Brexit from the League.

And this has nothing to do with racism. Plenty of countries are racist and xenophobic but when it comes to politics, you need to side with the country that has the best economic potential.

:farmajoyaab:interesting meanwhile ilhan omar is criticizing Israel and abandoning her people to beg Arabs

She’s carried away by the fame. What the hell prompted her to attack the very demographic that control the US and the parliament she works in? It’s time to leave the Palestinian cry babies to their fate and focus on our own countries needs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She’s carried away by the fame. What the hell prompted her to attack the very demographic that control the US and the parliament she works in? It’s time to leave the Palestinian cry babies to their fate and focus on our own countries needs.
actually its the arabs who where expanding illigally in to jewish land or israeli land it belongs to them arabs have 22 countries to go to.

@Lolalola arabs are useless they equally hate somalis a lot more then jews, somalis are not arab so therfore the arab league doesnt represent them or help them in any way where langaab begs< to stress where also not black

She’s being tough on Israel, they’ll respect us more for it, they’ve never been challenged in that way before
The problem is, whenever a Somali gets a chance to use their voice for good, they attack Israel and cry about the Palestinian issue. Omar is a citizen of the US and a Somali by blood, these two identities are far more important than Arabs thousands of miles away who can’t even fight back against a people who were nearly eradicated off the earth by Hitler. She needs to get her priorities sorted and stop playing the heroic Muslim feminist saviour.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
are you muslim? you just said she "attacked the very demographic that controls the us(you mean the jews)" and you said "too leave the palestinian(muslims) cry babies to their fate(death and humiliation)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending