The new excuse for committing zina

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I heard the new excuse for zina which I wonder how many others also go by this?

"I would like to try it first. How do I know if this person is the right one if I haven't been to the sareer with them? This is life changing and the biggest decision of your life".

So zina is now like trying on new clothes. You must do it 100 times before you find the right one. Who wants socks worn by 100 men? Even one is too many. You would never wear socks worn by more than one person. This is the same for a spouse. All these people are like dirty socks, no one wants them. Get some caqli.

Muji

VIP
Megan was divorced when she married a prince

Why demand things that a prince wouldn’t when youre an ugly reptile chimp farax who lives with his mum

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
According to Islam, Allah is the most merciful and can forgive your sin. Then, Muslims who commit zina can ask forgiveness and pray and fast! Allah'u Akbar !

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Aren’t you the same guy who has trouble fasting?

Focus on your own struggles instead of others.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
According to Islam, Allah is the most merciful and can forgive your sin. Then, Muslims who commit zina can ask forgiveness and pray and fast! Allah'u Akbar !
Yeah but you won’t be the same. Can you imagine how you’ll feel knowing that you broke your virginity to some random hoe and not your wife that you love?

Ever noticed that the ones who are the most defensive when it comes to sinning are women? :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending