The new car they bought & the 8th baby pregnancy led 2 the raid and arrest of a Somali welfare cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I somehow assumed America's welfare system wasn't as lucrative as ours but I guess I was wrong :damedamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
" Were very innocent"

Yet youre husband was hiding under the bed

:drakelaugh:

I hope more Somalis get caught cheating the system if you want money than work hard for it

Mercury

VIP
Disgusting wallahi.

I agree the values these parents teaching their kids that its alright to lie, steal and live on xaraan money

Gaalada khaladka iska leh, inay qof kasta bariiskaaga shaqeyso ku dhahaan bey aheed

Waxaan oo dad e iskala qoraya bal eeg si ay lacag siyaada oo helaan

Come to think of it Maybe this is the reason Divorce is big among Somalis living in the west

:dwill:

Gambar

VIP
I agree the values these parents teaching their kids that its alright to lie, steal and live on xaraan money

Gaalada khaladka iska leh, inay qof kasta bariiskaaga shaqeyso ku dhahaan bey aheed

Waxaan oo dad e iskala qoraya bal eeg si ay lacag siyaada oo helaan

Come to think of it Maybe this is the reason Divorce is big among Somalis living in the west

:dwill:
I think that's why a lot of western kids become messed up, they grow up in homes with fraud, thievery, and laziness but they're told iska ilaaliya gaalada. Waxasi waa caqli xumo!

They should be grateful for the opportunity to work and make a better life for themselves and their families but instead they waste their time on stupidity.

Mercury

VIP
I think that's why a lot of western kids become messed up, they grow up in homes with fraud, thievery, and laziness but they're told iska ilaaliya gaalada. Waxasi waa caqli xumo!

They should be grateful for the opportunity to work and make a better life for themselves and their families but instead they waste their time on stupidity.

Exactly!

You have all these people hanging on the streets up to no good drinking and all haram things its just khasaroo

I know so many that tahriibed and quickly surpassed these dhalinyaro simply cause their too lazy

A friend of mine was kicked out of his house for working in a restaurant that also sold alcohol. The same pious parents lied to the governme that they are divorced to claim more benefits while the father works as a taxi apperently that's is alright and halal

I told you guys, Somalis only care about deen when it's convenient.

I can't wrap my head around how some Somalis can be so judgemental when it comes to religion but have no problem stealing????

Wallahi religion is just a show for some of them

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

That's exactly what my mother says.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
118k a year tax free + her husband's income. o_O

How come these somali tax/welfare cheats still look poor? She's in the highest ten percent of 'earners' :ftw9nwa: where does their money go?

Tbf though this kinda fraud happens with every ethnic group, I just read about a millionairess iranian collecting food stamps not long ago. Not that it makes it right but fraud is not just a somali problem.

Edit: she also has a home healthcare business. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: Whatta boss.

If these couple reported their status as married, they would be helped provided their income falls within the poverty rate for families.

Greed is an issue. Having no morals is another. I think her husband should get the stiffest punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts