The New Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@Apollo these ideas are shaped by post-modernism. there are no truths in this world therefore we are left to create our own ideas about society and language. I disagree with this idea as I believe language should be obective. I want specific things to mean certain things.

I’m happy to use transgender pronouns however I will not refer to them as women but as trans women. If I referred to them as a women I would have to accept that there is nothing morally repugnant about them fighting with a women or competing with a women in sports or even being imprisoned with women.

Apollo

VIP
The fact that this was funded and approved by the BBC is what shocks me the most. The BBC used to be respectable with good documentaries and in-depth journalism. Now they have become extreme SJW lunatics and this with Conservatives in charge!

I applied for council property. And as a single man its pretty pointless as I wont get one. So I put transgender to increase my chances. So far no one has asked me anything yet

Ask Google
here is what I got.

Computers use binary - the digits 0 and 1 - to store data. A binary digit, or bit, is the smallest unit of data in computing. It is represented by a 0 or a 1. Binarynumbers are made up of binary digits (bits), eg thebinary number 1001.

here is what I got.

Computers use binary - the digits 0 and 1 - to store data. A binary digit, or bit, is the smallest unit of data in computing. It is represented by a 0 or a 1. Binarynumbers are made up of binary digits (bits), eg thebinary number 1001.
I don't what it is walal maybe multi gender or something like that:)

The fact that this was funded and approved by the BBC is what shocks me the most. The BBC used to be respectable with good documentaries and in-depth journalism. Now they have become extreme SJW lunatics and this with Conservatives in charge!
Those days are long gone. Bbc has gone down a lot in quality.

here is what I got.

gender fluid people, they can identify as she/they/it/them/demigod(wtf) and last but not least apache attack helicopter.:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.