The Netherlands' p*ss poor reaction to covid-19

In the Netherlands nobody wears masks, social distancing isn't respected, hand sanitizer isn't placed in building's entrances and in the rare cases it is the Dutch don't even bother washing their hands.

This country couldn't give less of a f*ck about covid-19 and as for their number of cases as well as the number of fatalities due to this novel virus, well, the Dutch authorities simply lie, their numbers are way lower than the reality.

Don't go to the Netherlands, I'm leaving that sh*t hole ASAP.

Why are you feeling hurt when this country isn't even yours ?

Why be hurt and be condescending for a country whose people think you're nothing but a [N-word] ?

Dutch and swedes are smart, they are going for herd immunity, the other countries will suffer starting next month when flu season begins. I made sure I received Covid, touched every surface, and never sanitised. This winter, when it gets cold, and everyone starts dying off like flies, I will be invincible.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Dutch and swedes are smart, they are going for herd immunity, the other countries will suffer starting next month when flu season begins. I made sure I received Covid, touched every surface, and never sanitised. This winter, when it gets cold, and everyone starts dying off like flies, I will be invincible.
Really why

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Bruh stop lying. We do take it seriously to a degree. And we do have in every building sanitation’s like hand sanitizer etc.

The icu has less that fifty corona patients nationwide.
The people are getting less and less symptoms.

The only. Real danger is the upcoming corona law that gives the ministry of health aka volksgezondheid full authority over the future policies regarding covid 19. With every 6 months the minister can renew it without the parliament consent. That is the only real danger is that our rights are disappearing if the law passes tomorrow.

Beyond that we live our lives like any other day. We even have foreigners on our beaches instead of us visiting foreign beaches. Sadly the beach going tourists are the turks and the maghrebis instead of other tourists. Weirdly they have better beaches in their homelands yet we don’t really wine about it since we need the lacag.

Trending