The negro and the uselessness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailu

Better than a
Somalis are also included in the negro race; everyone who is dark skin either has negro in him or he himself is a full negro. The pan-Africans failed to understand that the negro race is useless and to go forward then we might have to say we are useless. In the west I can go to grocery store and get any food I want but the Negros are staving in Africa which has huge amount of land. They say it was colonialism that caused this problem but tell me what have Somalis or other Negros done before Italy arrived. Somalia was formed thanks to Italy otherwise we were just nomads without a nation. The Oromos and Afars have no nation because they weren't colonized but if the Italians had won against the British then they would have classified them as the Sidama-Galla nation and the Afar-Tigre nation.

What I'm saying is that the white Europeans have a point and that is the negro can't feed themselves nor can they build anything useful. The pro-African argument have nothing against Europeans. If the Africans were smart then they would have had enough intelligence and civilization to protect themselves and fight off colonization.. In Somalia, we have kids who are herding cattles while the Europeans hundreds of years ago used herding dogs to herd their sheep, cattle and camels.

It's obvious an African in 2017 can't even compete against a European in 1700s.......

Going forward: Somalia ---------

The country was great, had no Islamic terrorist and there was no famine, bring back Italy. Handing over this great nation to censored was a mistake.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So you figured it out, have a cookie, i might give you another cookie if you can figure out the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts