The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will men leave women alone? "Women this. Women that." Shut up, you're annoying. You must be the most annoying kid at home.

Yes I am right every women who accept it isn’t in their right mind if she’s willing to share the love of her life/significant other with different women.

You only said “STOP SPEAKING FOR ALL WOMEN” and I assumed that you Had a problem because I said that most women do not want to share their husband with another women
don't listen to him. the only thing driving a man to marry more than one woman is simply out of lust and desire. they get sexually "tired" of their current wife/partner so they seek to try something new. It's not like they can cheat on their wife with other women so they decide to marry another woman and do it the "halal way"

@Amk stop being so lustful and be happy with the one woman you married

don't listen to him. the only thing driving a man to marry more than one woman is simply out of lust and desire. they get sexually "tired" of their current wife/partner so they seek to try something new. It's not like they can cheat on their wife with other women so they decide to marry another woman and do it the "halal way"

@Amk stop being so lustful and be happy with the one woman you married

Attachments

• poly1.png
    poly1.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 61
  • poly2.png
    poly2.png
    121 KB · Views: 57
  • pol3.png
    pol3.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 47
Status