The neef Godax Baare

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
When will this fool get it that education goes under the state government.

FB_IMG_1595286939579.jpg

The days of having a national curriculum are over.

Without a national curriculum the government cannot issue certificates to graduates. Proper FGS oversight is needed otherwise states will not adher to national standards.

GemState

36/21
VIP
The minister is 100% correct in what he's doing, Article 30 of the provisional constitution clearly states a standardized curriculum will be adopted across all school of the country.

If people are unhappy with it, then they should push for this to be amended so that the curriculum comes under the FMS, but you cannot fault the minister for simply doing his job.
1596614119516.png

Leave it to Puntland to complain about practically everything under the sun, i swear these folks have the tendency of an bittered divorced women.

As they say ''Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'' :icon rolleyes:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Leave it to Puntland to complain about practically everything under the sun, i swear these folks have the tendency of an bittered divorced women.

As they say ''Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'' :icon rolleyes:
Puntland has the luxury to complain because it actually built something whereas you have been chasing your own tail for 30 years and took millions in bribes to seat you around the same table.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The constitution doesn't affect PL u dumb asses, we are independent from it and follow our constitution until the Somali constitution is official and agreed upon.

punt.png

Mozart

You need people like me
Why is it so difficult to grasp that Somalia has opted for a federal system looool education is the responsibility of the state. In the US , the federal government contributes 10% to a national education budget. The states choose what is taught and control their own budget.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland has the luxury to complain because it actually built something whereas you have been chasing your own tail for 30 years and took millions in bribes to seat you around the same table.
Let those puppets talk, in the night they will come back asking you money and soldiers lool.

Trending

Latest posts