The mystery man in Jeffree Star's steamy Instagram was identified as a basketball player

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
SMH

1598380357782.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
We don't know who you posted and we don't care. Please stop this trash or I'll put you on my ignore list Edo Basra

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We don't know who you posted and we don't care. Please stop this trash

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i know...this thing offends every fiber of your being ma ha?

lool

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
a lot of african american basketball players are 'down low' meaning they are gus loving scretly and pay millions to fxck other men and pay hush money for silence. they have what you call 'beards' which means they act straight and have a fake girlfirend and stuff.

theres been hella people talking about it, and even few basket ball players were exposed of sleeping with transgender people - eg. dwight howard.

as a black american there is nothing worse than khaniisnimo so they will never come out

plus this dudes from atlanta, the home of the black gay cohort.

Dennis Rodman says he thinks 10-20% of pro athletes are gay and that the NBA is ready for an out athlete

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
a lot of african american basketball players are 'down low' meaning they are gus loving scretly and pay millions to fxck other men and pay hush money for silence. they have what you call 'beards' which means they act straight and have a fake girlfirend and stuff.

theres been hella people talking about it, and even few basket ball players were exposed of sleeping with transgender people - eg. dwight howard.

as a black american there is nothing worse than khaniisnimo so they will never come out

plus this dudes from atlanta, the home of the black gay cohort.

1598381298937.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His baby Mama is crying endlessly. He ruined his son's life

This is so sad. Devastating. Although if my hubby dumped me for a transsexual, i wont be so devastated. it tells me i can;t compete with a gu.s

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
His baby Mama (ex girlfriend) is absolutely gorgeous. He left that cutie for mentally handicapped soul like Jeffrey Starr. What an imbecile.

Trending

Latest posts