The MYRON BURRELL case: Presidential candidate Amy Klobuchak sent an innocent man to prison

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Qumayo! Walahi so many miskiin madoows have been railroaded by the cadaan dominates justice system of the US.

Clearly the district attorneys fast track hot cases to further their political ambitions without any regards for justice. Madoows are just disposable.

It’s like living in Puntland and a Habar Gidir guy is a suspect of the murder of a young MJ xaliimo. I mean down there, we know the law of the jungle is practiced :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is that thing on his head?
whoa.png

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol she locked away a MADOW minor
The media is going to love this

She had minimal chances of winning the nomination, but now it’s 0
She may even lose her Senate seat to someone else they will see this as a pretty BIG deal to Dems

Qumayo! Walahi so many miskiin madoows have been railroaded by the cadaan dominates justice system of the US.

Clearly the district attorneys fast track hot cases to further their political ambitions without any regards for justice. Madoows are just disposable.

It’s like living in Puntland and a Habar Gidir guy is a suspect of the murder of a young MJ xaliimo. I mean down there, we know the law of the jungle is practiced :whoa::whoa::whoa:

:farole:

"WTF IS GOING ON!!!!"
giphy.gif

"you got the wrong guy, it's not him "

law-and-order-gif-5.gif

#STOPQABILPROFILING

"if you are Habar awal driving from Berbera to Burco it's like being 80% more likely to be profiled as a rich dude or shekh al balad if you have a beard and wearing a khamis than a reer miiy gaajo "

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"WTF IS GOING ON!!!!"
giphy.gif

"you got the wrong guy, it's not him "

law-and-order-gif-5.gif

#STOPQABILPROFILING

@Younes Osman

God help me loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This gif cracks me upppppppppppp…… alaaa hoooyoooo I can't stop laughing....

I hate u Osman loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

giphy.gif