The Muslim reviver prophesied to come in the last days

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
One thing that may surprise is that everyone believed that the last prophet would be an Israelite and to everyones shock, he was a descendant of Ismail pbuh. Bani Israil for 1000s of years believed that they would forever be the leaders of deen of Allah swt,despite breaking every Law of Allah swt and changing the revelation.
Today, many arabs believe in the same false notion that they will always be the leaders of the ummah and that the Muslim reviver mentioned in the books, will be an Arab. However I believe just as the Israelites lost their position, so to will the Arabs who have thrown the Qur'an behind them and the Reviver will be a Muslim of Non-Arab descent.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You're absolutely spot on, saxiib. Arabs have lost it. They've gone down the drain. Saving Muslims and the prestige of Muslims, is down the non-Arab Muslims. These people waa utterly hopeless. Lets not forget, it was them revolting against the Ottoman Caliphate, that has got us Muslims in this position, we find ourselves in.

Arabs, really are an arrogant, smug, bunch. They believe the Deen is theirs, and they're the leaders of Islam, just because Rasolullah (SAW) and the Sahaba (RA) were Arabs.

Allah SWT promised us righteous leaders will arise from the ummah every 100 years. These people are called mujaddids, rather than reforming the religion they will reform the muslim ummah.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/153535

I have no idea why arabs think they are superior to everyone, when the prophet in one of his last sermons declared that arabs aren't better than non arabs and vice versa.

There will be an arab leader who is related to the prophet SAAWS. He will have the Same name and surname as the prophet SAAWS. He will rule the earth for seven years if I remember correctly.

I once read an hadith that said arabs will be a minority during the ends of time. There was another one, in which the prophet himself mentions that evil will arise from the arabs

Wallah, the prophecies of our beloved prophet amaze and scare me at the same time
Look at how accurate this is

Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Unimah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white trea- sure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You're absolutely spot on, saxiib. Arabs have lost it. They've gone down the drain. Saving Muslims and the prestige of Muslims, is down the non-Arab Muslims. These people waa utterly hopeless. Lets not forget, it was them revolting against the Ottoman Caliphate, that has got us Muslims in this position, we find ourselves in.

Arabs, really are an arrogant, smug, bunch. They believe the Deen is theirs, and they're the leaders of Islam, just because Rasolullah (SAW) and the Sahaba (RA) were Arabs.

Indeed sxb. Allah swt made it clear that whoever turns away from his deen, he will replace them and bring about a people who love Allah and Allah loves them

Sura 47:38
Behold! You are those who are called to spend in the Cause of Allah, yet among you are some who are niggardly. And whoever is niggardly, it is only at the expense of his ownself. But Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), and you (mankind) are poor. And if you turn away (from Islam and the obedience of Allah), He will exchange you for some other people, and they will not be your likes.

Sura Maidah.54

O ye who believe! Whoso of you becometh a renegade from his religion, (know that in his stead) Allah will bring a people whom He loveth and who love Him, humble toward believers, stern toward disbelievers, striving in the way of Allah, and fearing not the blame of any blamer. Such is the grace of Allah which He giveth unto whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Allah SWT promised us righteous leaders will arise from the ummah every 100 years. These people are called mujaddids, rather than reforming the religion they will reform the muslim ummah.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/153535

I have no idea why arabs think they are superior to everyone, when the prophet in one of his last sermons declared that arabs aren't better than non arabs and vice versa.

There will be an arab leader who is related to the prophet SAAWS. He will have the Same name and surname as the prophet SAAWS. He will rule the earth for seven years if I remember correctly.

I once read an hadith that said arabs will be a minority during the ends of time. There was another one, in which the prophet himself mentions that evil will arise from the arabs

Wallah, the prophecies of our beloved prophet amaze and scare me at the same time
Look at how accurate this is

Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Unimah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white trea- sure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.
The authentic hadith about that is a man from the lineage of the prophet pbuh will rule the arabs. However,on many occasions, people have misunderstood prophecies and then turned on those Prophets. Same will be for the future Muslim reviver. He will not be what people expect.

People could not accept Isa pbuh or Muhammad pbuh, as they misunderstood the prophecies about them.

World

VIP

The Ottoman Caliphate was well overdue for collapse long before the Arab revolt. They were known as the sick man of Europe.

Actually, it was the Europeans who stopped it from collapsing. Had it not been for them, then the Ottomans would have been taken over by the Egyptians in the 19th century who were much more modernised and could have saved the Muslim world from colonisation. They protected the Otromans so that they were not too weak, in order to prevent a strong Muslim power capable of modernising the caliphate like the Egyptians of taking over.

If you analyse the middle east, the majority of arabs are not muslim.

Either they're secular gaal, mushrik shiites or extremist khawarijj.

Pocket areas of the gulf states and Saudi Arabia have a sizeable amount of Sunni Muslims.

So your point does make sense.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
This site has an unhealthy obsession with Arabs and madows.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
:francis:I was a making point about the history of Tawheed and how history repeats itself

This Deen belongs to Allah SWT, not Arabs. Not sure why you guys talk as if Arabs stole this Deen from you? Who cares who the Muslim reviver is? As long as he is someone upon the Haqq and you’re following into the same pitfalls you’re accusing them of. Worry about your own actions, none of us know if we’ll even live to see that day.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
This site has an unhealthy obsession with Arabs and madows.

@IstarZ absolutely true the two ethnicities that despise us the most and have
significantly
contributed to the predicament that our contry has been in for the last few decades by only seeking to humiliate us with their meddling in our countries affairs and reconciliation process.

Trending